There is one Black Olsen Hobo bag on ebay right now...but the price is

LOL, Celia the nosy pooook! Hehe, kidding. Anyway yeah I think that's the market rate for 'olsen' tote bags now as the demand is just so high for them yet the supply is sooo minimal. The recent (authentic) ones went from around 2600-2900. I guess the more scarce the bag is, the higher price to pay :girlsigh:

LOL, Celia the nosy pooook! Hehe, kidding. Anyway yeah I think that's the market rate for 'olsen' tote bags now as the demand is just so high for them yet the supply is sooo minimal. The recent (authentic) ones went from around 2600-2900. I guess the more scarce the bag is, the higher price to pay :girlsigh:

LOLLL....hopefully this listing won't go beyond an unexpected ending price. Even though i know the last one that was sold for USD2900 i think:P

Good eye, Celia! But that price, OUCH -paying that much for a used bag is certainly a crime...

Thanks for posting! Feel free to let me know if you find one for $899 though -LOL

Celia, i think I remember this seller from Lily's thread? Can you recall? This seller bought the bag from ebay at a high price and the condition of the bag did not match up to the price or something... pls correct me if I am wrong.

Good eye, Celia! But that price, OUCH -paying that much for a used bag is certainly a crime...

Thanks for posting! Feel free to let me know if you find one for $899 though -LOL

J - No problem gal...like u said the price is extremely at a high side....but if u ever find a $899, pls let me know and i love to know too:lol::lol:

Good memory!
Went to look it up and u r right.It's the same person.She paid $2755 for the bag so I guess she's just trying to cover her cost.
Here's the link for other investigative minds out there :lol:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/found-mary-kate-ashley-olsen-vintage-chanel-hobo-156371-10.html

Celia, i think I remember this seller from Lily's thread? Can you recall? This seller bought the bag from ebay at a high price and the condition of the bag did not match up to the price or something... pls correct me if I am wrong.