There Is Nothing Better Than....

crazy4

O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
Sitting back with a glass of wine,:drinkup: relaxing after a long day with the kids, and coming to this forum and seeing threads with new bags!

I am in heaven!:cloud9:

Thanks ladies, keep 'em coming! I am off to savor the sight of new bags! I can't believe how much I look forward to everyone's Ignes reveals!

Hi, crazy4!! My phone battery died but hopefully later tonight I'll have more. I love reveals, they are like my crack!! :nuts:

I've been meaning to ask you, what kind of leather is that in your Love Me in your avatar? (I am not that familiar with BE but I know they have "glossy" or "matte" and was wondering which). It is the most fabulous purple!!! :heart:

Hi, crazy4!! My phone battery died but hopefully later tonight I'll have more. I love reveals, they are like my crack!! :nuts:

I've been meaning to ask you, what kind of leather is that in your Love Me in your avatar? (I am not that familiar with BE but I know they have "glossy" or "matte" and was wondering which). It is the most fabulous purple!!! :heart:

I'm pretty sure its the glossy (only because I had no idea there was a matte when I ordered it.. and it was pretty shiny!) It IS a fantastic purple! I am soooo looking forward to seeing the shade of what the Ignes one is, I love all shades of purple and it looks to be a much darker one which is exactly what I am aiming for!

Hahaha @ crack! But I also REALLY look forward to the forums when at home or at work in the evening (why oh why can't I just have a glass of wine at work??). All the girls at work tease me about my purse forum addiction cause its always up on my screen!

Purple is my passion, too. I've got some samples coming with my bag order of unstructured purples. And I promise to share pics and my thoughts.

I'm pretty sure its the glossy (only because I had no idea there was a matte when I ordered it.. and it was pretty shiny!) It IS a fantastic purple! I am soooo looking forward to seeing the shade of what the Ignes one is, I love all shades of purple and it looks to be a much darker one which is exactly what I am aiming for!

Hahaha @ crack! But I also REALLY look forward to the forums when at home or at work in the evening (why oh why can't I just have a glass of wine at work??). All the girls at work tease me about my purse forum addiction cause its always up on my screen!

thanks, crazy4. BE seems to have a special waiving special order fees right now, or something, and that purple came to my mind!!!

I do remember that you ordered purple for your Ignes! ;) Zuzu maxx and I agreed that purple is a neutral (and green as well), so you really do need a good foundation of purple in your bag wardrobe!! cheers!! Hearin' you about the wine, would make quality of life so much better....:drinkup:

The Purse Forum is an ADDICTION -a relatively harmless one except for the budget!! I know we all look forward to the reveals!

I actually made my husband wait to start dinner until after I posted the photos!

The Purse Forum is an ADDICTION -a relatively harmless one except for the budget!! I know we all look forward to the reveals!

I actually made my husband wait to start dinner until after I posted the photos!

Okay, I love that! "Wait on dinner, dear, Euridice is posting her Cecilia, and I must see it!" :yahoo:

So he did wait? I officially issue him a weekend pass to the Not-a-Compound ;)

My guy is great! He actually asked if we needed to do the modeling photos!! Since I am in shorts we will wait until tomorrow :graucho:

After dinner I came back to the office to check out all of the fabulous reveals!! Now it is back to the family!! Hubby, myself and kitties!:heart::heart: