There is HH at Century 21!

MolMol

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
I was at Century 21 in Paramus today and I saw HH - I almost went into shock haha.

They had: (dont quote me on the prices)
Eucalyptus Conrad for $199
Blueberry Havana $219
Cordovan Havana $219
Brandy Kira Hobo $240?
Eucalyptus Sonia $240?

I asked the employees about cuffs and clothes they said no :sad:

Hope you ladies who have this store near you can go check it out!

LOL my bf said the same thing! Its actually a discount dept store (like Daffys,Marshalls etc.) They have a lot of high end stuff (MbMJ,Lacoste,Ralph Lauren,etc.) and non-high end stuff (I saw some playboy bunny socks there today too)

http://www.c21stores.com/

i forgot to mention that is Paramus, NJ for anyone who lives in the area.

ok just went on the site and saw there are only 6 locations! sorry didnt know that!

Morristown, NJ
Paramus, NJ
Brooklyn, NY
Long Island, NY
Queens, NY
Manhattan, NY

Call me retarded, but please remember that I live in KY, so what is Century 21? I thought that was a home sales/etc. broker firm???

If you watched the show Sex and the City and remember the episode when Carrie had jury duty, she does some lunch hour shopping at Century 21. The big store is in lower Manhattan, close to the stock exchange, the courts and Ground Zero. There was much rejoicing when it finally reopened many months after 9/11.

Some years ago, I bought a beautiful silk robe there for about $5 and then saw the same robe the same day at Lord and Taylor's on 5th avenue for $80. I wore it on my honeymoon...sigh.

The Century 21 here on LI also has HH bags, all in the $150-$250 price range. I'm pretty sure that the stock comes from retailers' overstock rather than HH itself.