There is an ANGEL here on the PF! Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super! Did you see the movie "Pass it forward"? This is how it all begins...

Ranskimmie this is what being a truly great person is all about. Total strangers can really open their hearts to people in need.

On another note...did anyone see the home makeover show last night? The woman was an angel to everyone else and finally greatness was passed on to her. It was a lovely story...just like this!

That is awesome, ranskimmie! Reading about things like this should make us all feel great about being a member here :nuts:

Please post pictures of your bag when you receive it!

Kellybag said:
Super! Did you see the movie "Pass it forward"? This is how it all begins...

Ranskimmie this is what being a truly great person is all about. Total strangers can really open their hearts to people in need.

On another note...did anyone see the home makeover show last night? The woman was an angel to everyone else and finally greatness was passed on to her. It was a lovely story...just like this!

I didnt see that last night, but it sounds like I missed a good one. I am hoping she will chime in or atleast read the posts on how very special she is real soon:love:

wow! I'm sorry to hear you have to sell your bags (I didn't see the original thread) If you need any help with anything like ebay (if you sell them there), or pricing etc please let me know, I would be glad to help.

strawberryprincess said:
wow! I'm sorry to hear you have to sell your bags (I didn't see the original thread) If you need any help with anything like ebay (if you sell them there), or pricing etc please let me know, I would be glad to help.

Oh thank you that is soooo sweet:love: I have been so fortunate, all of my bags have gone to the sweetest PF girls here. So I know they have a great home. I actually have only 1 left which is my Chloe paddy. Your a doll, thank you;)

Status
Not open for further replies.