There is a Hermes God!!!!!!

La Vanguardia said:
Woohoo!!! :yahoo:

You go girl! That's 2 Birkins this Spring. Which Birkin color is next?:graucho:

Thats 2 Birkins and a Kelly!

GOLD!! With Gold hardware or Vermillion (did I spell right) with Ruthium hardware. I won't go on the wait list now because I am afraid they will get it fast! :shame: I think they smell fast money so I'll wait a little and enjoy the that I have now. I even think that I'm going to start using my mothers Birkin bag, although I am afraid because it's the only thing I have left that actually still has her smell on it.

Baggaholic said:
Yes he does actually 45 and single.
But I made this purchase on my own, my hubby does not splurge on me like this, unless it's jewlery.
He thinks I am crazy buying a purse that expensive, then again I tell him I think it's nuts that he sends $800 a weekend in gas during boating season which comes out to approx. $19,200.00 for 6 months and he's had his boat for 8 years and that means that he's spent $153,600.00 IN GAS since hes had it!! So who do YOU think is crazy me or him?

I agree that is a lot of money for gas, at least you have a bag to show for your purchase. My husband does not understand, I am saving for my first Birkin.

Note: your husband did a great job on your engagment ring and band, I could see some of it in your photos last week.

Happy for you!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I dunno if I'm more excited than you or not, but right now I cant barely type and I am not then one getting the birkin :roflmfao:

Baggaholic, will you pls pls introduce me to Hermes GOD?!?!? :graucho: You seem to know him pretty well lately, tell him you also have a friend in Indonesia who wants a birkin too! :lol:

How is it feels now that you're getting the birkins so soon? I can still remember your search for the bj, which was like not a long time ago, and now you're already on your 2nd one. Unbelievable girl, I'm happy for ya of course! Pics are in order, and pls blow some Hermes wind (whatever that is, LOL) my way, I can use some of 'em for sure :yes: