There is a Hermes God!!!!!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am so excited, I'm writing from my T-Mobile Sidekick so I hope everything I'm typing comes out correct! I am sitting outside Hermes store in Manhasset after getting a call from my sales rep that my Fjord Marron Fonce Birkin came in!! It's so beautiful I can't explain it! It's much more beautiful than the Blue Jean! It looks like a Hershey's chocolate bar!!! The texture is so buttery, I am in love with this bag!!! Oh My GAWD! This is definitely the hottest bag I have ever owned! I am still in shock, I wasn't expecting to get this bag for a few months or at that at least a year!

They also have a couple more that also came in I didn't see them because I just wanted to get out of there and post to you girls. Oh! And in the display unit they had what appeared to be a 32cm size Kelly in a deep red color croc with gold hardware, she said they got it in but that no one ordered it. It's just sitting there.

As soon as I get home I will post pics!!!!

2. Congrats on the new bag, we're all looking forward to seeing pictures!

3. yeah, post pics as you get it...

4. OH WOW!!! I can't wait to see your pictures. Congratulations!!!!

5. Congrats! Can't wait to see it!

6. Congrats!!!! :yahoo:

7. Wow Baggaholic!! How nice!! Want to see pics...the croc Kelly must be beautiful too...wish I were there to see everything!! Maybe it's good I'm not? LOL

8. OMG Baggaholic!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Way to go! :yahoo:

Please, please, please post pics ASAP!!!!!!!!

9. I'm waiting to see pics!!!! So happy for you!!! Congrats!!

10. Wow, how exciting. I can't wait until you can get home and post pics:graucho: .

11. :yahoo: I AM HAPPY FOR YOU :yahoo:

12. When I grow up, I wanna be YOU Baggaholic! ;)

13. ooo cool :smile:

14. Is she home yet?

How about now?

now?

Hurry, I wanna see pics.:yahoo:

15. You're ONE lucky girl...!!!:yahoo:That's the bag I'm waiting for...in Clemence or Togo...God knows when mine will arrive..?!?! Congrats!!! can't wait to see pics...:flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice