Theprettylittlethings.com Has Agreed To Match Revolve's New Customer Discount!!!

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
www.theprettylittlethings.com

Over the past couple weeks, I have been communicating with Agnes at The Pretty Little Things about price matching Revolve Clothing's new customer 30% discount. Today, after giving it much thought, she has emailed me to say that she will match their 30% discount and that she will apply it to both sale and regular priced merchandise!! Agnes is well aware that her offer will be posted on this forum and is anxious to help you with your orders. She is a wonderful lady and I think it very generous of her to make these lower prices available to the forum community.

I forgot to ask her about the procedure for obtaining the discount and have emailed her to determine whether it will be through entering a code at checkout or by emailing her. As soon as I hear back from Agnes, I will post that information.

josie

Nov 21, 2006
revolve clothing's new costumer 30% discount? really? i ordered from RC but i didn't receive any discounts....

Dec 5, 2006
revolve clothing's new costumer 30% discount? really? i ordered from RC but i didn't receive any discounts....
Just call or write to RC and explain to them that you were unaware of the discount. I did that and they gave it to me retroactively. A lot of people don't know that they also honor the discount for other household members providing they use a different credit card. My DH ordered a handbag for me on his card and they gave him the 30% discount!!

Dec 5, 2006
Here's the email from Agnes advising what needs to be done to obtain the discount.

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Hi xxxxx,[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Yes, good question. I'll have the customer email me with a heads up about the discount for now. I will see if I can do a code to make things easier. For now, even if the customer submits a full payment, the charge on their card will be 30% less. The actual transaction doesn't get submitted until i do so & I can make adjustments if necessary.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Sale items are included as well, however the discount is for a one time FIRST order only discount.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Thank you very much & I'm looking forward to seeing some new customers from your site.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Feel free to email me anytime if you have any questions. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Thanks you![/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Agnes[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]www.theprettylittlethings.com[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Dec 5, 2006
You are awesome

You are all so sweet to say such nice things, but you have to understand that I do this because I love it! It's a challenge to try and get an e-tailer to offer a discount which I consider substantial. About half of those I've communicated with have eagerly agreed to either match Revolve or themselves offer something comparable. Others aren't so agreeable and you can probably guess which ones they are!!! It's understandable when the smaller, family-owned ones can't compete as they can't afford to. I sometimes think that I do this because I so miss working outside of my home. After all, housework and cooking can become a bit boring after a while. :lol:

balihai88

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
96° in the shade
You are all so sweet to say such nice things, but you have to understand that I do this because I love it! It's a challenge to try and get an e-tailer to offer a discount which I consider substantial. About half of those I've communicated with have eagerly agreed to either match Revolve or themselves offer something comparable. Others aren't so agreeable and you can probably guess which ones they are!!! It's understandable when the smaller, family-owned ones can't compete as they can't afford to. I sometimes think that I do this because I so miss working outside of my home. After all, housework and cooking can become a bit boring after a while. :lol:
Lucky for us we all benefit from your hard work, thank you! :woohoo: Maybe we can send you a list of sites that you can start working on to try to convince them that we are a hard-shopping bunch who deserve promo codes...LOL

zenzen

Love as thou wilt
Jul 4, 2006
a wonderful city
Just call or write to RC and explain to them that you were unaware of the discount. I did that and they gave it to me retroactively. A lot of people don't know that they also honor the discount for other household members providing they use a different credit card. My DH ordered a handbag for me on his card and they gave him the 30% discount!!
so if i am about to order from revolve for the first time, how do i get the new customer discount? TIA!

Dec 5, 2006
so if i am about to order from revolve for the first time, how do i get the new customer discount? TIA!

There used to be a link on Reesycakes.com through which you could request a Revolve new customer discount code. I just logged onto Reesycakes and couldn't display the code page, so they must be having problems. Just write to or call Revolve and they will provide you with a new customer code.