Theory shoes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there!

Anyone have or tried Theory shoes/pumps before? How's the quality/sizing/comfort?

I am looking to purchase a pair but haven't never tried these before....

Thanks!

2. kinda expensive for the quality of shoes. i wouldn't get them unless i had to have them...would rather wait for sale. they run tts for me.

3. Thanks for the quick feedback!

I found a pair online on NM that were on sale for $114 (reg $325). I bought them but at least I can return it if anything.

I couldn't pass up the great price - I just hope the quality is worth at least $114 (I wouldn't pay reg for these or most shoes!!)

here is the link to the shoe, but purchased on NM instead of BG:

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod22480143&parentId=cat239902&masterId=cat239801&index=1&cmCat=cat000000cat000002cat000010cat239801cat239902

They looked pretty comfy, I hope they fit!

4. yeah, 114 is a much better price than 325. i hope they fit you well. theory shoes are like theory clothing...very expensive to buy if not on sale!

5. They run TTS for me. Bloomies always seems to have shoes on sale and I got a pair of Theory ballet flats there last Christmas for $80!! Much cheaper than even the Theory outlet has their stuff for!