Theory Clothing - Quality or Overpriced?

I adore Theory....good quality pieces that last for many years (if you take care of them). I always shop at the outlet though b/c everything is 50% off at least. They often have items that are full prices at Neimans at the outlet so I feel like i am scoring a good deal!

I own a lot of Theory items - mostly pant/skirt suits. Although I have to admit for the price, I wish they were lined, but the quality is pretty good. I choose Theory over other brands because they run smaller. I wear 00 for both jackets and pants/skirts, even then, I have to have the jackets tailored. I have tried other brands such as Armani, Banana Republic, Hugo Boss but the lines tends to run bigger. I work in a professional environment so its imperative that I have several suits.

I love Theory and have found some beautiful pants, dresses, and other pieces at Neiman Marcus Last Call at Sawgrass Mills near Ft. Laud. Fl. I find that at Saks or the retail Neimans that Theory is a little pricey. There is also a Theory outlet at Sawgrass Mills. It's the most incredible discount Mall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!