Theory Clothes...

1. I was in Macy's today and passed by the Theory section. On a whim, I tried on a jacket. OMG...I loved the cut and fabric of the clothes! I am pretty much a BR Petites, sometimes Ann Taylor Petites and Gap kids.

Anyone wear Theory? How is the fit? I would love to buy a pant suit and also a pencil skirt.

TIA~~~~

2. I love the look of these clothes! I have tried on a few blouses which were too small on me, even the large sizes. Either they are cut small or I was PMS'ing :lol: . I usually wear a size 8 or a M but my shoulders are pretty broad so sometimes things are too tight still, and if I go up a size the middle is too baggy.

Maybe someone else will have had better luck - I sure wish they worked better on me!

3. I agree that they are definitely cut small, but they have fabulous fit! That said it all depends on the body type that you have :smile:

4. They're SO soft!
    I wear Theory and love it!

5. If they're cut small, I'm there! :yahoo: I find that even the BR petites are loose on me.....which is why I need clothes that fit, instead of altering everything. I think Theory has size 0 and 00?

6. I used to work for Theory..they have the best stuff ever.....They make 00 now for petites..and they are worth EVERY penny..99% of all my clothes are Theory...the fit and fabric is amazing

7. I absolutely love theory- the clothes are reasonably priced (not cheap but not couture) and comfortable and simple and chic. Big thumbs up from my end. I think my sizes stay the same for Theory, but that is just my body...

8. Oh no....I want some Theory now! :nuts:

I was looking at the Nordstrom sale and they had some pieces on sale, but of course my size was sold out. Grr...

I heard the Theory store in Santana Row in San Jose closed! :crybaby:

I guess I'll have to go back to Macys and Nordstrom at and take a closer look...like usual I'm always the last to know these things! :sad:

9. My sister had a Theory catalog and those clothes were NICE! I really liked the designs.

10. Theory is amazing.. especially their dress pants. Very flattering fit and great fabric. Worth the money for sure.. I have several pairs and they are my work staple :smile: I might buy some other work pants here and there, but I always end up going back to Theory when I want to look my best.

11. Another Theory lover! I have some things from them and I love them all.

12. I love Theory too...great classic and clean line!

13. 99% of my jackets are Theory.

14. i LOVE Theory's style-very classic and modern but not too trendy. i have been wearing pieces for 10+ years-from pant suits and dresses to denim trousers and wool sweaters. the quality lasts forever.

my best friend used to work for Tahari (Elie Tahari) a few years ago and she got me this wonderful simple leather Theory tote for my birthday awhile back. i thought she was the luckiest person and i wanted her job so badly :love: I LOVE THEORY!!!! :heart:

15. I love theory. The fit is true to size and soooo comfy!!!!

^^^^ BooYah... elie tahari is right up there w/ theory too. I love their clothes!!! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice