theITbag collection (to be continued...)

theITbag

O.G.
Feb 23, 2006
US
Aaahhhhh!!!! All your postings are making me want to show my goodies too.:amazed:

Funny 'cause after I took this picture, I realized I left out my Spy and Whiskey Paddy. I guess I'll have to continue this another time.:huh:

0.jpg

theITbag

O.G.
Feb 23, 2006
US
okay...here is round two... i'm missing my Whiskey Paddy. She's sick with the plague and at the shop. Unfortunately, what initially started as a small pen mark has spread throughout her body and turned into a blackened silver-dollar size mess. Aaiyh! i seemed to have removed everything else besides that pen mark. I hope she will be okay.

01.jpg

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
Love the MJ Chevron bag! And is that a Chanel bag I see too? It's so cute! When/where did you get it?

Perja

Well & truly Plumed
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
In an Orange box
Oh look, it's a flying handbag!

*while everyone stares upwards, steals gorgeous red bag*

What's a beautiful collection! I hope everything works out for your paddy.

theITbag

O.G.
Feb 23, 2006
US
Thanks guys. I'm glad there are others out there in this world who appreciates the beauty of beautiful bags.:cool:

Since I am still procrastinating, I've decided to label these bags for your viewing pleasure. :biggrin:

0name.jpg

01names.jpg

theITbag

O.G.
Feb 23, 2006
US
jasanna143 said:
Love the MJ Chevron bag! And is that a Chanel bag I see too? It's so cute! When/where did you get it?
Thanks for your kind words. There are 4 Chanels in the pictures. They are all circa 2002. When I like a particular designer's collection, I tend to buy several pieces from that season. I haven't gotten anything Chanel of late. I decided to give the black Caviar tote up for adoption to another PF member. That's okay, 'cause I know that it'll receive the kind of attention it deserve. I've kind of gone bonkers for Bbags lately.:wacko: