TheBrownPaperBag

Lolapagola

O.G.
Oct 14, 2010
Hi,

I would like to ask if anyone here have had any experience consigning their vintage or pre-owned bags through theBrownPaperBag? I have done so a few times, and the first two times everything worked fine even though it took a few months to receive the payout. The last time I sold through them I had a lot of trouble reaching them through email, and I never received any payout before I had requested it several times. The last consignments I did through them was in November/ December 2019. After the items sold I haven't heard anything from them. I tried to reach them at the end of February, and since then I have tried several times through email, phone, Facebook and Instagram. I haven't heard anything back. I suddenly, after several months received a statement of sale for a couple of bags, but the money haven't reached me. At the moment they owe me several thousand dollars in 2019 sales, and I have no way to get in touch with them. Anyone here with similar experiences? They appear to be a well run web store, but this is just beyond anything I have ever experienced as a customer or as a consignor.