Thea Dress?

This is really making me excited to get mine tomorrow! Deb you look GREAT!!! :biggrin: I am a large so we'll see how it looks on me but worst case I wear it to the pool I go there 4 times a week so it's worth it even for that!! :biggrin:

Deb..you look amazing..now I'm rethinking because I lost some weight since I tried it on..maybe to wear over a bathing suit...?

Thanks gingey. :smile: You should definitely rethink, especially at the price it is now. It would make a great cover-up. I'm taking it with me to the Hamptons in a few weeks for that very purpose.

Or try it again as a dress because there's always Spanx! I was all Spanx-ed up under there.

Hi Gingey! Missed you as well chica! All right, I usually wear a 4(xsmall) dress and 4- 6 bottoms, so I'm hoping the small will fit perfectly. I have a 34c bust, so hopefully all is well. Now I'm excited to get mine this Friday! Post more pics if anyone has them chicas!

I hate UPS right now. I ordered my Thea dress on the 24th and it just left the facility today! They are now giving me a "rescheduled" delivery date of August 3rd. (And I forgot to use the free shipping code from twitter when I ordered! Idjit.)

Last edited:
This is really making me excited to get mine tomorrow! Deb you look GREAT!!! :biggrin: I am a large so we'll see how it looks on me but worst case I wear it to the pool I go there 4 times a week so it's worth it even for that!! :biggrin:

Thanks! :smile: I'm sure you'll love it and it will look great. It's very forgiving. (At least it is for me ;) ) I don't even really like dresses & I'm loving this one.

I'm so psyched because my blue one just came tonight! I can't wait to try it on.

fafnir, thanks so much! :smile: That totally sucks about UPS. I always wondered what happens in the UPS warehouse to cause the packages to get rescheduled. Are they just sitting in a pile somewhere being ignored? So frustrating. I feel your pain. And I missed the free shipping too.

But I'm sure you'll love the dress when you get it and it will totally be worth the wait!

Deborilla you look fabulous in the Thea! It looks like it was made for you. :nuts: Now I wish that I had picked up the citron (along with my crown blue) while there was free shipping.

I wore this dress this past weekend to the baby naming & got TONS of compliments. And I rarely get compliments on my outfits, especially not from that crew, lol.

The medium fit me perfectly, although it was hard to get over the girls, so I had to step into it. Thanks lulu for helping me with the size. :smile:

Of course my camera died this past weekend so I couldn't take any pics when I looked nice, but I do have a few pictures from when I tried it on. You'll have to forgive the bad pictures. It was the end of a long day, I was a sweaty mess & DH takes terrible pictures.

Picasa Web Albums - Deborah

I have to say this was the most comfortable dress I've ever worn. I loved it so much I came home & ordered the blue one!

That dress looks fab on you! The shoes you chose to pair with it are great too.