The Zoe Club!! Come, admire, & join!! :)

Hello all,

Resurrecting this old thread because I am looking for a large Zoe in leather or patent and am having a devil of a time finding one that is not MFF.

I am even finding on eBay ones that are the same exact style number (12669 for example) BUT some have the F in front of it for factory and some don't. They all look identical! HELP!

I am looking for a brand new one for a gift for someone but I don't know how to tell which is MFF and which is not, unless a seller posts pix of the inside label, which most don't. ARGH. I have emails some sellers and they don't even respond.

Katherine

Hello all,

Resurrecting this old thread because I am looking for a large Zoe in leather or patent and am having a devil of a time finding one that is not MFF.

I am even finding on eBay ones that are the same exact style number (12669 for example) BUT some have the F in front of it for factory and some don't. They all look identical! HELP!

I am looking for a brand new one for a gift for someone but I don't know how to tell which is MFF and which is not, unless a seller posts pix of the inside label, which most don't. ARGH. I have emails some sellers and they don't even respond.

Katherine

I think the MFF have the longer shoulder straps (in addition to the short handles!) and don't have as much hardware. I just got a medium zoe from ebay that still looks new for a great price! The seller just listed it as 'coach hobo bag' or something like that, so maybe search for something simple like that?
Good luck, I see them a lot so you should be able to find one.

Hello all,

Katherine

I have been Zoe-crazy over the past two months, got them all from eBay - preowned. I believe the NWT ones are hard to come by these days though.
12669 - Large leather
12671 - Medium leather

I believe the black with silver hardware is MFF. I was able to find a thread here in TPF saying that the MFF Zoes (with buckles) don't differ much in quality to the FP ones. However, those with no buckles (convertible style) have substantially thinner leather than the FP counterparts - and consequently lighter.

Good luck on your search!

The FP Zoe doesn't have the long shoulder strap, just the one strap. Also the first wave of MFF Zoe's is almost identical to the FP version and would still make a great gift if one could find one NWT. The later MFF Zoes came with the second longer strap. HTHs.

I just became a member of the Zoe club. Just bought this one on eBay. The style number is 12671. It was a great deal and is new with tags. Tell me what you think!

Attachments

• image-1681966159.jpg
    image-1681966159.jpg
    419.4 KB · Views: 442
  • Love
Reactions: coachjunkee
My opinion is that the FP Zoe has much thicker leather than the MFF, even for the first wave of MFF Zoes (which were otherwise identical to the FP- except for the F before the number). However, the MFF would probably be lighter than the FP Zoes.

Zoe is a great bag, and would be an excellent addition to any Coach collection. Good luck! I personally have the large black leather and berry patent, medium black leather and dark coral patent, and the medium brown signature mosaic Zoe. And the silver patent top handle. If you need any of these style numbers, let me know. :biggrin: That's right! I am the great Zoe enabler.

IMG_0656.jpg

• Love
Reactions: coachjunkee
I just became a member of the Zoe club. Just bought this one on eBay. The style number is 12671. It was a great deal and is new with tags. Tell me what you think!

LOVE the zoe in red!!!!

My opinion is that the FP Zoe has much thicker leather than the MFF, even for the first wave of MFF Zoes (which were otherwise identical to the FP- except for the F before the number). However, the MFF would probably be lighter than the FP Zoes.

Zoe is a great bag, and would be an excellent addition to any Coach collection. Good luck! I personally have the large black leather and berry patent, medium black leather and dark coral patent, and the medium brown signature mosaic Zoe. And the silver patent top handle. If you need any of these style numbers, let me know. :biggrin: That's right! I am the great Zoe enabler.

IMG_0656.jpg

This is zoe heaven!!!!

:drool:

CashmereFiend said:

Lol! Love your Zoe enabling! This one has an F, but I don't know when it was made. I love your Zoe collection. Let me ask you, how much fits in the 12671 model? Thanks in advance!