The Zoe Club!! Come, admire, & join!! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Coach gals!
    I didn't see a Zoe club anywhere so I thought i'd create one! (I hope that is OK! ^^)

I'll start off with my new beauty!!!

Large Signature Zoe in Bordeaux/Aubergine! ^^;
    [​IMG]

:yahoo::tup:

Everyones welcome to share/admire/and of course JOIN!!! :yahoo:

2. can i play? bought the zoe crimson wallet this wkend!

3. O I did start one... for pilot bags anyways... but I guess I'll put mine here as well! :yes:

4. Here's my Large Black Leather Zoe (toliet pic! haha-best lighting!), I got this as a pilot bag a few months back before they hit stores...
    [​IMG]

5. Oh gosh, that means me too!:yahoo:

Attached Files:

6. Yeah. Here is my Large Leather Zoe in Black. She is the best.

Attached Files:

7. Ooh me too!

Here is my pilot medium camel Zoe. :love:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Attached Files:

9. That's exactly what I said!!!:tup:

10. Here is Zoe.:heart: And she's posing with her little mismatched friends. The regular size is just right for me as I can put all my things in and still have room for a book if I want.

Attached Files:

11. :drool: Beautiful, just beeYOOOOOOtiful!

December can't get here fast enough for me to be able to participate. :shame:

12. You girls are SO making me want one!!!

13. I'm feeling like a red-headed stepchild :sad:...congrats to all of you on your beautiful Zoes!

14. I am definitly getting the black and chocolate brown zoe....mabye even a suede one too! I just can't decide on the size. large or regular....this is what i usually carry around with me....2 pairs of eyeglasses, and pair of sunglasses with a pretty big case, a wallet, makeup bag, lotion, keys, and sometimes some more, depending on what i'm doing. I carry a med size bag around with me right now and i feel that somedays i don't have enough room in my bag and its a pain to get stuff out.....im just not sure if the large zoe will be too big on me...im 5'5 125lbs...will it over power me?? I've been pondering over this for a while now...any modelling pics of both sizes would definitly help im thinkin!!!