The Zippy Club

WenD08

My "Toy" Chest
O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
surprised this wasn't on here! i am a big fan of LV wallets, in particular Zippy pieces. i have 3, the ZO, the ZCW, and the ZCP and i love them. i know there are others like me. i'm sharing mine, please share yours:biggrin:

Attachments

• my purse forum Zippy Club pix-1.jpg
    my purse forum Zippy Club pix-1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 5,508
  • my purse forum Zippy Club pix-2.jpg
    my purse forum Zippy Club pix-2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 5,432
  • my purse forum Zippy Club pix-3.jpg
    my purse forum Zippy Club pix-3.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 5,350
  • my purse forum Zippy Club pix-4.jpg
    my purse forum Zippy Club pix-4.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 5,506
Reactions: Tinaleo
I had my Zippy wallet in ebene stolen at work on tuesday. I had had it for several years and it was filled with all manner of important papers. I cannot describe how shocked and upset I feel.

MinPinLollipop said:
I had my Zippy wallet in ebene stolen at work on tuesday. I had had it for several years and it was filled with all manner of important papers. I cannot describe how shocked and upset I feel.

I am sorry to hear that! How terrible! Does your work have some kind of security camera they can use to trace the thief?

I'm sorry about your stolen wallet and your papers inside. Fingers crossed the thief is caught.

Thank you. The thief has been caught but nothing has been done about him. It is a student at the school. The theory is that he took the money and threw the wallet away. The grounds have been searched but there are a thousand places where he could have disposed of it.

Thank you. The thief has been caught but nothing has been done about him. It is a student at the school. The theory is that he took the money and threw the wallet away. The grounds have been searched but there are a thousand places where he could have disposed of it.

Ouch.. Too bad he just won't give you back the wallet and papers.
What is with kids these days... I'm so sorry..

MinPinLollipop said:

OMG, I'm so sorry. That's terrible!