The YSL Muse and Yse Line

Vidalita

O.G.
Dec 23, 2005
new for fall 2005... the muse and yse (also known as the fauve)...

NMV6453_mp.jpg

muse "oversized" in brown buffalo leather, $1295

NMV6450_mp.jpg

yse satchel in gold metallic leather, $1595

:love:

julienne_ost_muse.jpg

julienne moore and her oversize ostrich muse ($5000), which will be released for spring 2006.

06m.jpg

spring 2006 yse/fauve oversize satchel... in white jaguar print (canvas?) ... i'm heavily considering this one.

i much prefer the yse/fauve style to the muse, even though they're basically the same. i find the design of the yse/favue to be much more sleek. i'd really, really love to have one in ostrich (it is my favourite leather!!), especially in black or brown, but my budget wouldn't allow for it.

the jaguar print is SO me..... and it should cost about $1295, which is a bit more reasonable :noworry: ... but i'm going to wait until i can see it in person before i make the final decision, of course.

I like them but you need to be quite tall to carry them off. Being only 5'1" it would probably look like the bag is carrying me ... lol Thanks for the pics though. It's fun to look at new stuff.

Noriko said:
I like the muse :biggrin: Was thinking of getting one, but they sold out of the extra large white and I lost motivation to get it :sad:

Noriko, you are funny about the "loosing motivation", but it definitely happens....I can relate! It moves with the parallel momentum I get when I start obssessing over something I want to get!