The Year of the Dog

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
Gucci's new campaign celebrating the Year of the Dog is fun. Using Alessandro Michelle's two Boston Terriers as his inspiration is interesting. Since I also have two Boston Terriers I enjoyed seeing his creations. What does everyone else think?

My favorite items are the watches and shoes but I like all of it. I am tempted to purchase a watch.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 7.59.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 7.59.03 AM.png
    353.6 KB · Views: 419
I love dogs and I love cats. I like that watch a lot but Gucci would have to make better (and mechanical/automatic) watches for me to buy one.

I purchased a Gucci Ox ring and necklace in the year of the cockerel, and a bee ring in the year of the monkey. I don't think it matters what year it is or what we buy so long as there is a strong personal connection to it, it looks great and the quality is top-notch. If I had a Boston terrier I'd have to buy one.

Gucci's new campaign celebrating the Year of the Dog is fun. Using Alessandro Michelle's two Boston Terriers as his inspiration is interesting. Since I also have two Boston Terriers I enjoyed seeing his creations. What does everyone else think?

My favorite items are the watches and shoes but I like all of it. I am tempted to purchase a watch.
Now this looks like a Boston. Adorable!

Reactions: blackjicky
Ended up not buying the watch as they were sold out online. I made multiple calls to the closest retail store and left a message so I forgot it when I didn't get a return call. I still think it is a fun piece not to be taken seriously but fun for those of us who love the breed.