The worst fashion faux pau I've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg that's horrible. I seriously have no words to express how shocked I am. I don't shop at Wal-Mart ever though because I don't like how the company is just a massive exploiter and treats their employees like dog poop. But wow, just.....wow....

I don't really shop at walmart much (it kind of stinks in there for some odd reason - my guess is that no one ever cleans up) but checking out the site, I've seen some people who do dress like that at Walmart a few times. I remember seeing a woman with hair rollers, pajamas, bathrobe and fuzzy bedroom slippers walking around shopping - this was in the afternoon. It kind of made me feel sad.

I feel bad for that woman in the pic - I don't think she knows that her back looks like that when she headed out. Some people don't check what their back looks like - just their front.

Haha, that site is really funny. I don't go to Walmart too much, but I've never seen anything like that in person. I've seen some bad getups everywhere, but nothing that looked so much like boobs on the back.

there is a long thread here somewhere on the People of Walmart website and pictures on it. Many differing views on posting people's pictures on the Internet in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.