The worlds most beautiful Chanel Boy?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am a lover of the Chanel Boy in all its entirety... I struggle to find a colour, leather or variation of the bag that I dislike at all actually. I came across a picture of a Chanel Boy that took my breath away, literally! I don't know what season, collection or whatever that this bag is from and I don't even know if it is even an authentic Chanel. Does anyone else know? I've never seen one like it. It's white with gold embellishments. I'm suspicious this isn't real but I wish that it was! Gorgeous! Anyone else agree? Love to hear thoughts and opinions and any information anyone may have about it!

Attached Files:

2. More pictures

3. :P

Attached Files:

4. It's called the Chartreau (sp). I think that it came out about 3 years ago or so. Also came in black.

5. Oh wow super :biggrin: happy that I may have a (small) but still a chance of finding it! Thanks for this!

6. Very pretty indeed!

7. Glad you agree! The white would be worrying for me though, would hate to ruin such a beauty :hrmm:

8. It is so pretty and has such a royal feel to it! But as mentioned above, white is a difficult colour to handle..colour transfer, pen mark, any sort of dirt shows up so easily.

9. Absolutely stunning with the gold on the white boy bag!

10. Too right! Heard this came in black too when it was released, but the white just does it for me for some reason! I don't know why! :confused1:

11. Right?! It's a unique one that's for sure:smile:

12. I completely get you! Somehow black doesnt quite bring out the gold that much! If you do find it and get it, pls pls do a reveal!

13. So beautiful!

14. I definetely will! :biggrin:

15. Gorgeous indeed