The Wonders of Spa and Box Calf

princessfrog

so you Kelly?
Nov 22, 2006
I collected my Kelly today, she was at spa.

Before Spa:
attachment.php

Attachments

• beforespa2_1 1.jpg
    beforespa2_1 1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 557
YES!!!!! The wonders of Box Calf right here!!!!! How beautiful she is, Princess..........don't you LOVE Box calf?!?!?!?!?!

Please, how old is your baby?

Shopmom: I am totally in love with boxcalf :yahoo: :yahoo:(other than the fact that when I have her with me, it always rain incl today! :cursing:
She's a G in square - 2003? so ~4 yrs old?

Cal: Thanks! It's a spa alright -- I hope I come out as good after a spa :angel:

The overall look - look FANTASTIC, the scuff edges are cleaned up and color was added. You no longer can see it, but it is still here, since the leather was "rubbed" off.

The folded leather on the sides are the "wrinkles" are less deep, which I am really happy, she has a long long drink while at spa.

Gold hardware was polished, even my keys and lock are polished, basically, she had the whole works. I had a sneak peek at her when she was at spa couple of days ago and I was so excited after seeing her.

But collecting her today, beats everything, especially with DH by my side. Even he, the normally roll-eyeballs-purse-tolerating husband was impressed :yahoo: