The Winsley - what do you think?

So I popped into Harrods today to check the bag out and I'm ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE!!! The gold chain is a much softer colour compared to the Cheyne, which I prefer. Leather and lining is tdf. Harrods is doing 10% off next weekend so I'll be back bringing this baby home.
ps: Love the SAs at Harrods! They're so passionate about the brand and so helpful. I know a few of you guys don't like the changes but for me, Mulberry's certainly got me interested in the brand again
Photo 21-09-2016 14 43 19.jpgPhoto 21-09-2016 14 42 55.jpgPhoto 21-09-2016 14 51 36.jpgPhoto 21-09-2016 14 42 17.jpgPhoto 21-09-2016 14 42 04.jpg

For me I don't think the price tag is justified. There's nothing that really stands out (at least in pictures) and I'm not sure I'd even think it was a designer item if I saw it out and about.

So I popped into Harrods today to check the bag out and I'm ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE!!! The gold chain is a much softer colour compared to the Cheyne, which I prefer. Leather and lining is tdf. Harrods is doing 10% off next weekend so I'll be back bringing this baby home.
ps: Love the SAs at Harrods! They're so passionate about the brand and so helpful. I know a few of you guys don't like the changes but for me, Mulberry's certainly got me interested in the brand again
View attachment 3472389View attachment 3472391View attachment 3472392View attachment 3472388View attachment 3472390
:tup:Thanks for posting your mods...I think it looks really great on you! While I certainly see Johnny Coco's Celine influence (& I do love certain Celine styles) I think this bag is a "step-up" in terms of aesthetic vs the Celine Trio (in my very humble opinion) & I'm unfamiliar w/ the Michael Kors similar style that others have mentioned in this thread. Early CONGRATS to you on your pretty new bag!:happydance:

During my vacation in Switzerland I visited the Zürich store. The SA was very friendly and walked me through the store even though she knew from the start I wasn't going to buy anything. She showed me the Winsley in Oxblood and it was just gorgeous.

Reactions: Evia
During my vacation in Switzerland I visited the Zürich store. The SA was very friendly and walked me through the store even though she knew from the start I wasn't going to buy anything. She showed me the Winsley in Oxblood and it was just gorgeous.

Hi Mariann! I leave in Switzerland and have had contacts with the Mulb shop in Zurich several time already. And yes, I confirm that they are absolutely lovely people :heart:
Unfortunately, Zurich is quite far from the place I leave (I am closer to Geneva) so have never met them in person!
But I am planning a visit there sometimes during the Christmas break as I would really like to see the people and the shop!
And the new bags too :smile:
Hope you enjoyed Switzerland ;)

Hi Mariann! I leave in Switzerland and have had contacts with the Mulb shop in Zurich several time already. And yes, I confirm that they are absolutely lovely people :heart:
Unfortunately, Zurich is quite far from the place I leave (I am closer to Geneva) so have never met them in person!
But I am planning a visit there sometimes during the Christmas break as I would really like to see the people and the shop!
And the new bags too :smile:
Hope you enjoyed Switzerland ;)

Oh, I didn't know you live in beautiful Switzerland.
We love your country and visit it twice a year, staying in Brunnen Schwyz.
The shop is so lovely. I visited it before, which was also nice, but never noticed it has two floors.
This SA showed me everything LOL I hoped they had the MM heart keyring, but they didn't.
I live in The Netherlands, there is a Mulberry store in Amsterdam, but it is 250km from me. It is nice to see the current collection in real life, the photo's on the site just don't do it justice.
I do live near the outlet though and the SA's are very friendly there too.