The winners have been announced...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got a DM from HH via twitter.....the winners have been announced for the video cointest and a new contest has started....check it out!!

http://haydenharnett.com/?action=video_contest

2. HEY HEY HEY...3 HHHotties got runners up.....and one a runner up too...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to be a wet blanket...but to be honest...I'm a bit miffed about the winner...you guys know why..;)

3. Who are they? I don't see any names...

4. Whoohooo I got an honorable mention :yahoo: I'm already working on my next video.....

5. I happened to recognize the videos from the thread here on TPF specifically for this contest. One is cody, one is leo, one is lulu and I can't for the life of me remember the forth..sorry.:smile:

6. Who are the winners? :confused1: I only recognize Leo in the runner up category. Congrats Leo! Great job!:yes:

7. Hey! I recognized those video! Congrats ladies, those of you I recognize, Lulu, Cody and Leo. There's another one and for the life of me I don't remember her name, my apologies on that, the one with the Alfie charm.

As for the big winner, is she a HHHottie?

8. Congrats Leo, Cody and lulu!

9. KongRatZ giRlZ!

10. Congrats ladies! I'm so happy for you.

11. Nicely done, gals. Your videos were great and you represented your tPF sisters well! Next stop, Hollywood :tup:

12. Thanks, everyone! I've already got plans for a couple more videos to enter in this new phase of the contest... can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with, too!

13. Congrats to all the winners!

14. great job, ladies!!!!!!!!

15. Congrats to all! Those were so much fun to watch! Who did the Clara claymation one?