Mussette gm, regret
Manhattan gm, regret
Speedy 30 classic style , not 4 me
Speedy 35 classic style, not 4 me
Monogram french wallet, didn't like
Monogram Artsy, hurt shoulder
Verona gm, didn't carry
Mahina cirrus mm, marine, didn't match much

I may have missed just a few, but I am more excited about my current collection than my old😁😀

In search of my holy grail bag (Cabas Mezzo in monogram with inner zip pocket which I recently found pre-loved), I've bought and sold: Popincourt Haute, Neverful PM, Sully, Tulleries (sp?), and Cabas Mezzo with inner pocket that doesn't zip. Pictured is the Cabas Mezzo I sold with inner pocket that doesn't have a zipper.

Sorry for the two pictures. Can't seem to delete one.

Attachments

• IMG_1486773306.452296.jpg
    IMG_1486773306.452296.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 1,651
  • IMG_1486773691.681652.jpg
    IMG_1486773691.681652.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 1,669
Reactions: nyshopaholic
Bringing this post back!

Sold:
Leonor monogram - insanely gorgeous but annoying unbuckling and buckling to use
Theda PM white multicolor - drawstrings didn't cinch in enough, I would lose a lipstick or eyeliner every time I took it out
Berkeley azur - loved the functionality, feet, and side pockets for my flip phone, but got sick of it and the base was wide and stiff
Pochette Felicie Azur - did not fit essentials for a night out even with no wallet, was always playing Tetris
Pochette Felicie Animal - same as above
Pochette Metis reverse monogram - loved the look and treated leather, but did not use bc it's too large and heavy for evening or weekend, too small as daybag or work.

Currently in my collection:
Figheri PM Azur - love the external pockets, strap drop, and silhouette. It's my daybag for work
Bloomsbury PM Ebene - just ordered to mix up with the Figheri when I feel like I need something darker
Favorite MM Azur - weekend and evening bag
Zippy Coin Purse Azur - love this, so compact but fits everything including a few extra checks and coupons. I keep my ID and main credit card in the middle compartment for easy reach. Best wallet I've ever had, considering getting Ebene to go with Bloomsbury.

I've only sold one LV item and the pic attached was actually my bag I sold to yoogiscloset in like new condition. It's the Epi Nocturne GM in lilac. I loved the color but didn't go with anything and the flap! That flap was so impractical and awkward for me. Used the money to fund my ZCP in Epi Noir and I'm still using it as my everyday wallet and loving it.

Attachments

• 11170050_12.jpg
    11170050_12.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,336
Last edited:
Cabas Mezzo - gorgeous but too big
Cabas Piano - too small
Speedy 30 in DE - felt too big
NF MM in DE - too big, plus I tended to load it up when I used it which caused the straps to dig into my shoulder
Totally PM in Mono - the pockets were the big draw & why I ended up selling it. Just too hard to retrieve things because they were so deep and tight (And I have small hands!)
Can't remember what it's called but it was the mono half moon shaped cross body - so pretty, hated the flap

Thinking about selling my Keepall 50. Heavy and kind of awkward with no strap.

Hi Guys
I wanted to know how many people still love their Galleria? I hardly used it and is almost new and am debating on whether I should keep it or sell it! Do you think it would ever come back since it was a special edition? I have the monogram one in GM. Is it worth keeping it and converting it to a diaper bag in the future? Since I haven't used it I wasn't sure if I should keep it or part ways with it. What are all your thoughts?