the white handbag in the movie "Rumor Has It"--jennifer aniston's handbag

I am also desperate to find this handbag. I have searched the net for hours & hours trying to find it. Are you sure it is the hogan shopper? Could it be another label? or perhaps it was a few seasons old??

The one at Bergdorfs is similar, except I am pretty sure the white one did not have a braided handle, also there were definitely silver pieces joining the handles to the bag ... still no luck finding a photo.

How funny! I just saw this movie last night, and I started searching for where I could find this purse too! I am not having any luck either....has anyone since came upon where to buy it?

I love the style of the Hogan shopper. I recently purchased 2 of the Liz Claiborne Lenox shoppers. Their style is very similar to the Hogan shoppers. I can only find those in black and brown though, not white. I would love to be able to find a bag just like the one in Rumor Has It! If anyone ever finds this bag, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!!

I have also been searching for the white purse carried by Jennifer Aniston in "Rumor Has It" with no such luck. At first I was almost sure that it was a Cole Haan, but I don't think it is. I hope we find it!!