the white handbag in the movie "Rumor Has It"--jennifer aniston's handbag

1. Does anyone know what's the brand of the white handbag that jennifer aniston wears throughout the movie Rumor Has It??

2. Do you have a picture of it?

3. Hogan Shopper

4. Does anyone know where I could purchase this bag? I have searched the net over and over but I cannot find one exactly like this one.

5. Can you post a photo b/c I haven't seen the movie yet..

6. I am also desperate to find this handbag. I have searched the net for hours & hours trying to find it. Are you sure it is the hogan shopper? Could it be another label? or perhaps it was a few seasons old??

7. I have also searched - please advise if anyone knows what brand of bag it is!

8. The one at Bergdorfs is similar, except I am pretty sure the white one did not have a braided handle, also there were definitely silver pieces joining the handles to the bag ... still no luck finding a photo.

9. I have searched and searched too, even for something similar to this bag but no luck so far. I remember that it was white with a big black stripe down the middle.

10. How funny! I just saw this movie last night, and I started searching for where I could find this purse too! I am not having any luck either....has anyone since came upon where to buy it?

11. does anyone know what brand and where i could purchase the white handbag?

12. I love the style of the Hogan shopper. I recently purchased 2 of the Liz Claiborne Lenox shoppers. Their style is very similar to the Hogan shoppers. I can only find those in black and brown though, not white. I would love to be able to find a bag just like the one in Rumor Has It! If anyone ever finds this bag, please email me at jenniferlb77@earthlink.net. Thanks!!

13. I have also been searching for the white purse carried by Jennifer Aniston in "Rumor Has It" with no such luck. At first I was almost sure that it was a Cole Haan, but I don't think it is. I hope we find it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice