The White Elephant

I have 2 PSTs and actually carry them more than my flap bags. I had that problem of the sholder straps keep falling off. I twist the strap so one is on top of the other one and it helps. Or sometime I even carry it in my arm.

If you're not in love with it, sell it even if you'll get less than what you paid for. At least you're making some money than it is sitting in your closet. Then use the money to buy something else you really love and will use.

p.s. one comment about returning your bag at retail. It's not right to return the bag if you already used it even once. No one wants to pay the insane retail price and end up with a used bag. Just my honest opinion. GL with watever you decide. :smile:

It's just not a comfy bag. Don't worry. I didn't intend to return the bag. It was just something someone suggested in this thread.

I would exchange it and buy a more casual Chanel tote. You don't have to get one of the classics, get something younger-and more comfortable to carry.
If you can't exchange it, then sell it and get it out of your closet. Nothing is more reproachful than an unused, expensive bag. Then use the money towards another bag, maybe Chanel, maybe not.

What other tote can I buy?

What other tote can I buy?

Hi viewwing~ there are seasonal totes that you can take a look at! In the Chanel Shopping forum, there are threads with pictures of bags that are coming out! And the following is one of them~maybe you can get an idea from those threads!

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/chanel-cruise-2011-trunk-show-spy-pics-630050.html

I'm in a similar dilemma as you... I bought 2 Jumbos & an m/l prior to the price increase. And it's been since July, I have not even touched the m/l. Haven't even taken the price tag off of it! Mostly because I always use a big bag or my salmon m/l from eons ago...So I think I might just return it. But it just went through an $800 increase!!! That's mostly what's stopping me from returning it.

Hope you have an easier time than myself while making a decision! Good luck!!!

p.s. one comment about returning your bag at retail. It's not right to return the bag if you already used it even once. No one wants to pay the insane retail price and end up with a used bag. Just my honest opinion. GL with watever you decide. :smile:

I did not discuss the matters of ethics but simply the option, perfectly legal :smile: I am coming from the country where this kind of returns are not possible. But it's possible in the US and people use this option all the time with make up, clothes, bags. If someone can return Rebecca Minkoff bag bcs not happy with it, why can't you do it with Chanel?

Selling a bag for 4K is unethical in my range of values to begin with. :smile: And if someone buys a bag for thousands and thousands of dollars, this someone must be totally happy with it.