The Whiskey Dilemma

candcpeck

Sep 8, 2009
So I got my lovely Whiskey Gigi in the mail today and I love her sooo much. I also love my Felicia bag, but, I emptied her to give Gigi a try. But THEN, I see this XL Lily in Whiskey and I have to admit, I want her too! So, I was considering maybe getting rid of my Gigi to HELP fund the purchase of my HG. HOWEVER, I have never seen XL Lily IRL......and I have owned two medium Lily's and sold them because they were too small. I don't want to give up my Gigi and then find out I would have rather had her and not the XL Lily....anyone have an opinion for me?

Get both and then decide which one you like better and sell the other one.

Oh, and where did you get the whiskey gigi and for how much if you don't mind me asking.

I am hoping I am not the reason for the bump on the no advertisement thread. Mods if you could remove this thread or close it, I will re-word the question. I do really want some opinions!

I say get the Lily as well and then decide which one you'd rather have. But at the same time, you'll be out a lot of money until you can sell the one that you like less. Is there a way to see if any Coachies may live around you that own an XL Lily. If there is and if she's willing, you could plan a meet up see the XL Lily in person.

I think you should buy the XL Lily and then see which one you like more. If the medium lily wasn't big enough for you then this XL lily might be the perfect size and honestly they are difficult to come by. It's a lot of money but I don't think you'll have any problems selling either bag. Good luck!

I agree you need to get the XLarge Lily and see which on you like best or if you will keep both.. If you return the Gigi and do not like the Lily enough than it would be a major shame.

I agree with the other posters--if you can afford to buy Lily now and compare the two, that would be a good idea. Because Gigi seems so hard to find without paying an arm, a leg, and half a spleen for it and it would be unfortunate if you parted with it only to want it again later on.

Get both and compare. I personally like Gigi more because it's a shoulder bag and lays nice and flat against my body. I've had chances to own Lilys but they didn't appeal to me. They look heavy and bulky so I still don't own one. I've got 2 Gigis, though.

You know my opinion girl!!! That Gigi will be ALOT easier to replace/find if you decide you want her back!!! The XL Lily is SO hard to find and they are often $1000.00+. Only you can decide but I've given you my best advice!!!

Good Luck, it's a tough decision, they're both TDF ofcourse!!!