The "Which Goyard bag would you rather get?" game

MrGoyard

Obsessed with Goyard
O.G.
Aug 4, 2011
So I saw this game in the Louis Vuitton forum, and I thought it was a fun idea to post it here as well, to make the Goyard forum a little less quiet. :ghi5:

This game is really simple. I will basically post 2 bag choices and you will have to answer which bag you would rather get. After that you will have to create your own two choices for other members to answer and this way we will keep the thread running!
If you don't know what bag it is, you can use the reference thread or Google! :smile:

So let's start off:

Which Goyard bag would you rather get? :graucho:
Saint Louis in black/black or the Voltaire in black/black?

Last edited:
i just saw at a boutique in paris, a limited edition of st louis with a leather border trim at the bottom, the same treatment as the border trim on the top. that was original and i was about to get it instead of a regular st louis but the price difference was enough to drop it. i don't remember the figure but i lost interest instantly.

i just saw at a boutique in paris, a limited edition of st louis with a leather border trim at the bottom, the same treatment as the border trim on the top. that was original and i was about to get it instead of a regular st louis but the price difference was enough to drop it. i don't remember the figure but i lost interest instantly.
That was probably the Artois. :smile:

That was probably the Artois. :smile:
Oh MrVuitton, its probably was not. Artois is the new tote with zipper on the top right? What I was shown is the super limited edition, truth is I think they just did out of fun, but anyways the leather trim was at the bottom and the whatever else was exactly same with St. Louis. The price difference was substantial for a very small difference so I didn't get it but the regular St. Louis. Oh well it was interesting to see what looked like an experimental tote.

Oh MrVuitton, its probably was not. Artois is the new tote with zipper on the top right? What I was shown is the super limited edition, truth is I think they just did out of fun, but anyways the leather trim was at the bottom and the whatever else was exactly same with St. Louis. The price difference was substantial for a very small difference so I didn't get it but the regular St. Louis. Oh well it was interesting to see what looked like an experimental tote.
Wow, never seen something like that! Maybe it was a custom order and it eventually wasn't what the customer wanted, so they decided to sell it in store.