The "What Were They Thinking!" Bag Competition (Part 2)

Narnanz

Instagram tania_r_k
Jun 24, 2018
Hello fellow Handbag and Fashion lovers
In 2018 I put up a thread for fun just before christmas
I think I need to do another one.

2020 Has not been a great year, Many of our fellow TPFers have contracted Covid and or have lost family members because of it. Many have lost jobs or income and have had their lives greatly effected by Covid.

I dont want this thread to be trivial but thought maybe some fun and joy might be had by finding the Bag or bags that have what you think is a HUGE design fault that you cant understand why it was designed that way.
Maybe it a puffy bag you cant get into?, or a handle that is designed in such a way that you cant handhold properly or even tuck it under you arm.

So have a think , post a photo and a reason why you are nominating this item.
Only rules are ONE item per post and the one with the most like/emoji will be the winner and receive a gift in the New Year from me in NZ.

Have fun guys...and have a look at the Ugliest Bag thread for inspiration

That thread is a hoot! And I tell ya it felt good to laugh.

Question...Is one to assume that bags that were nominated in the 2018 thread are ineligible for this year's competition? Some of the bags in that thread were such memorable ugly-classics I can see them popping up again.

Thank you for starting this thread Narnanz!

By the way the Coach in your avatar is one of my I-would-sell-my-husband's-computer-for-that bags. :lol:

Reactions: Narnanz
That thread is a hoot! And I tell ya it felt good to laugh.

Question...Is one to assume that bags that were nominated in the 2018 thread are ineligible for this year's competition? Some of the bags in that thread were such memorable ugly-classics I can see them popping up again.

Thank you for starting this thread Narnanz!

By the way the Coach in your avatar is one of my I-would-sell-my-husband's-computer-for-that bags. :lol:
Yes...Im hoping people will visit The Ugly thread and not repeat...Im sure there have been some really bad design decisions since the end of 2018.

I was really lucky with that Helens Legacy...got it before they added the tax to ebay purchases.

Reactions: BigPurseSue