The “what bag fits my laptop” thread

momoc

Edits Posts A Lot
May 21, 2017
Hi lovely PFers,

As someone who has to carry a laptop for work, whether a bag will fit my laptop is super important to me. Often I find myself googling the name of the bag I want to purchase with “MacBook” (the laptop I use) to see if anyone else has the same question, and surprise surprise I tend to land on an purseforum thread with more than one person discussing and wondering about the same thing! I think it might be a nice thing to have a general thread where those of us who carry laptops in our bags can share what bags fit our laptops and provide photos of what the fit look like if possible!

I will start with mine and hopefully there are other interested people willing to chime in and add theirs. Would love all the help and thank you all in advance! :flowers::heart::heart::heart:

Also if there is actually an existing thread like this sorry I didn’t find it but feel free to point me to it!

Last edited:
FB03DBE5-94E4-4053-976B-774FB7B02EBC.jpeg I have the 13 inch MacBook Pro. I have used a couple bags with it. Here’s what it looks like in the Louis Vuitton Flower tote.

It fits but definitely does not fit if I have a case or even a sleeve on it - which I would definitely want if it were my own laptop. However this is a work provided one and I actually don’t care as much about scratches and marks...shhhh...so I am ok with it.

Reactions: Passerine123
A very similar fit of the same laptop (MacBook Pro 13 inch) in a basically similarly shaped Louis Vuitton Kleber MM. This is the one I’m currently using and here it has the laptop and all the other stuff I normally carry! And I do carry quite a bit.

Again I can only fit the laptop by itself without any cases.

6B5F574E-ED7A-490D-A62B-75DB90795DF3.jpeg

Reactions: Yurippe
A very similar fit of the same laptop (MacBook Pro 13 inch) in a basically similarly shaped Louis Vuitton Kleber MM. This is the one I’m currently using and here it has the laptop and all the other stuff I normally carry! And I do carry quite a bit.

Again I can only fit the laptop by itself without any cases.

View attachment 4298014
I know this is off topic but today when I was at the boutique, I saw the black kleber pm and I thought it was just gorgeous. I don't know if this is a new bag, but I've never seen it. I see that you have the mm, how do you like it?

I know this is off topic but today when I was at the boutique, I saw the black kleber pm and I thought it was just gorgeous. I don't know if this is a new bag, but I've never seen it. I see that you have the mm, how do you like it?

Hi there no problem! Thanks :smile:

It has been around for a while, I got it last fall I think? And I remember the smaller pm was around there too. I love this bag! It's got all those little things people tend to like for a design: feet at the bottom, folding handles, removable strap (although I never carry it without). The internal compartments are also great. Finally it's epi leather, and epi is just so durable and stands so much of my abuse. In terms of size, shape and internal pockets design, I think LV actually has some other bags that share those features (including the flower tote I posted one comment above), it was the really about the material (epi) and color (black) for me as I wanted this to be a work bag. It's definitely not a flashy bag but it is also beautiful. Definitely met my expectations!

Hi there no problem! Thanks :smile:

It has been around for a while, I got it last fall I think? And I remember the smaller pm was around there too. I love this bag! It's got all those little things people tend to like for a design: feet at the bottom, folding handles, removable strap (although I never carry it without). The internal compartments are also great. Finally it's epi leather, and epi is just so durable and stands so much of my abuse. In terms of size, shape and internal pockets design, I think LV actually has some other bags that share those features (including the flower tote I posted one comment above), it was the really about the material (epi) and color (black) for me as I wanted this to be a work bag. It's definitely not a flashy bag but it is also beautiful. Definitely met my expectations!
Awesome! It's good to know you love it. I haven't seen much info out there about this bag. I was considering Alma bb in black epi but I think I prefer this one. Thank you for your input!

Too lazy for pictures but my lv melie and saint laurent north south shopper all fit my MacBook/ work device. I work in technology so it’s important that my bags house all my gadgets.

My MacBook Pro will fit in my
1. Coach Field Bag
2. Dooney & Bourke Flynn Tote
3. Dooney & Bourke large Amelie tote
Even though it does fit the above bags, I use a dedicated laptop bag. It's easier on the back and shoulders.