The Wendy Williams thread

so what? she was looking for sympathy?
No, I don't think that she was looking for sympathy but they were trying to prove that rumors of her being restricted to a wheelchair are not true. yes she did walk with some assistance but she was walking and her voice sounded strong.

Now the other online entertainment reporting is starting to talk about it. I'm sure that Wendy Williams called the paps.

No, I don't think that she was looking for sympathy but they were trying to prove that rumors of her being restricted to a wheelchair are not true. yes she did walk with some assistance but she was walking and her voice sounded strong.

Now the other online entertainment reporting is starting to talk about it. I'm sure that Wendy Williams called the paps.

She was at a wellness center, isn't that kind of a glorified day spa? It certainly isn't a hospital or clinic. It bothers me that it says she walked to the car barefoot. That is not sanitary. Even if her feet are really swollen, how hard is it to get some flipflops or even a big pair of slippers to wear?

She was at a wellness center, isn't that kind of a glorified day spa? It certainly isn't a hospital or clinic. It bothers me that it says she walked to the car barefoot. That is not sanitary. Even if her feet are really swollen, how hard is it to get some flipflops or even a big pair of slippers to wear?
I don't think that walking barefoot was that a good idea either. I don't go places without shoes on my feet. I'm not a fan of Wendy's.

Last edited:
Reactions: bag-mania

No surprise there. They will keep pushing her "return" back month by month until the season (and the show) is over. There seems to be no shortage of people willing to fill in for a week at a time.

Reactions: sweetasc6h12o6

omg

• Wow
Reactions: sweetasc6h12o6
I will NEVER pass up an opportunity to dunk on Wendy Williams. I'm sure she started well decades ago but she let all of the below happen with her clout.
Here's a list:

She publicized the private healthcare information of Method Man's wife, broadcasting that she had cancer and that Method Man was having an affair with his wife's physician. (which was a lie).

She's the one that spread the rumours that Tupac was raped in jail and had one testicle

She's proudly claimed that she doesn't let her teenage son close his bedroom door, ever. And that when her son walked in on her giving a blowjob to her husband, it was her son's fault for not walking loud enough to notify her ahead of time, and when he walked in, she just continued like there was nothing wrong there.

After Kesha was ruled by a judge to complete her recording contract after alleging Dr. Luke sexually assaulted her, Wendy Williams said she questioned the validity of Kesha’s accusations because “she’s like, 30 years old or something” and because she didn’t have recorded proof of abuse. That’s right — Williams basically told the world that sexual assault isn’t sexual assault unless you have it on video. “When the sexual abuse — alleged sexual abuse — started, why weren’t they rolling camera on it?” she asked. “I mean, it’s so easy. Like, men are so stupid that if you’re sexually abusing us it’s so easy to catch you.”

She got into it with Alyssa Milano on her show. Milano frequently posts photos of herself breastfeeding on social media, and has been outspoken about allowing mothers to breastfeed in public. Wendy Williams said to Alyssa Milano on her show: “I don’t need to see that. Because I just don’t want to” , and said that, for her, breasts are “more sexual than a feeding thing,” adding, “I don’t know why I feel this way. …Breastfeeding is only a particular amount of time. The rest of your life, your breasts are sexual things.”

About Ariana Grande, Wendy Williams once stated that she could never “think of [Ariana] Grande as a woman” because she looked too young. Williams went on to say that Grande would “forever look 12.” Most of the time, if someone tells a woman that they appear younger than they are, it’s taken as a compliment, but Williams made clear that she did not intend to flatter Grande in any way. “And I don’t mean that in a good way. It’s nice to look younger than you are, but when you look too young and then you’re short… she’s only like 4’11,”

About Nicole Scherzinger breaking up with Lewis Hamilton, she said it was sad to see Scherzinger spend “seven years of her life breaking up and getting back together.” Specifically, Williams noted Scherzinger’s age — she was 37 at the time — and very bluntly added, “They [men] can have babies whenever they want. You know what I mean? Those are seven years you can never get back.”

About Jennifer Lawrence's nude photo's from The Fappening, she told Vanity Fair, “Jennifer Lawrence, you know what? Don’t sweat this young lady,” Williams started. “I mean, you’re the one who took the pictures… You don’t look bad under your clothes, and I think the [hack] has actually made your career even hotter.”

About Paris Jackson saying she considers herself Black b/c that's what her father told her, and told her to be proud of her heritage, regardless of what she looked like. Williams mocked the teenager’s statement, since Paris, whose mother, Debbie Rowe, is Caucasian, appears to have light skin. “By the way, she considers herself black, period. She’s not going to address this again. She was raised black. Her father would constantly remind her of what it means to be black and proud and so don’t ask her again,” William recapped. "I get that she considers herself black and everything, but I'm just talking about the visual because you know … black is not what you call yourself, it’s what the cops see you when they got steel to your neck on the turnpike. It’s what they see.” She added, “But that’s cute, and good for her.”

About Selena Gomez and The Weeknd dating: "First of all, they were spotted kissing outside of a restaurant in L.A... the restaurant they were at... it’s where you go when you want to be photographed. They just stand there all day with their cameras waiting to photograph somebody. Selena, you just got out of rehab for the umpteenth time. The Weeknd has admitted to being a substance abuser…If you’re trying to stay sober, and you’ve got Lupus and you’re trying to be well and take care of yourself... the only reason why I could see that you would be with The Weeknd is because maybe he’s writing music for you. Maybe you want to seem cool, or edgy."

She tried to get Lil Wayne's music banned from the radio b/c she didn't like it.

She went ahead and made that Lifetime movie about Aaliyah without the permission of her producers at the time, Timbaland and Missy Elliott, and without the permission of Aaliyah's family, stating: "The family doesn't want the story to be told but we're doing it anyway. It's not told in a seedy tasteless way," Williams said. Also, she stated "In my opinion, we did a great job telling the story that the family was scared to put out there," Williams said of the final project. Like Timbaland, many fans of the singer have expressed their disappointment with the film on social media, accusing Lifetime of romanticizing Aaliyah's relationship with R. Kelly, whom she illegally married when she was 15 and Kelly was 27.

She invited Whitney Houston for a radio interview, then point blank asked her if she was currently smoking crack.

She's publicly called Tyrese, Usher, LL Cool J, and Tyler Perry gay, without any proof.

She's said that Beyonce "sounds like she has a fifth grade education"

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: uhpharm01
They’re reporting this happened in May almost 2 years ago, why mention now?

I think that it's being mentioned because I heard that Wendy Williams isn't responding to any of the management of the Wendy Williams show now, I'm guessing they are talking about Debmar- Mercury when they mentioned the management of the Wendy Williams show.