The Weirdest Thing Happened After I Bought My Celine Luggage

The past couple of years have been pretty tough for me; the HB got laid off ("downsized") and was out of work for 15 months. He's back working (consulting - thank god), but during that time .. I took a hard look at my Handbag obsession (especially Balenciaga since that is the predominant brand) and thought that I should really "downsize" myself!!!

Okay .. so, I've bought a few things here & there, but have been contemplating a serious PURGE! That being said, I have been really jonesing for a Celine Luggage Envelope and when I put my stuff into it in the store today (have one on 'HOLD'), I thought ... "WOW - I can actually see all the objects and don't have to dig around for them". That in itself is rather liberating; could I be done with Balenciaga and be content with Celine?!?! Could the 'minimalist' style convert me?? Stay tuned ...

I have a similar feeling now that I have a black luggage and a black box. I really don't think much about other handbags now. I'm contemplating a bright colored cabas for spring (one-- a previously unheard of number of planned bag purchases for a season!!), but that's it. I hope this feeling lasts-- it's very cool.