The Weirdest Thing Happened After I Bought My Celine Luggage

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
I discovered that I have no interest in any other bags! I love all the ones I have, but I have no desire to buy anything else. It's as though my collection is now complete. As though I finally found that elusive HG.

Anybody else feel like this? Or, am I the only person?

Has the quest for perfection finally ended? :nuts:

I too, feel done. I hope it's true:biggrin: My money tree is bare and it even went thruugh the woodchipper,,,

I am more of a mind to sell a bunch of bags and go minimalist.

I think the reverse is happening to me... :nuts:

I am feeling less fixated on this bag (I don't own one yet :sad:) than I was a few weeks ago, although it is still the only bag I have in mind...

When I first saw the Luggage and Classic (box bag), I thought they are all a girl will ever need in the bag department - the Luggage as an everyday bag and the Classic for the weekends or as a going-out bag. If I could turn back the clock, I think I'll get these two bags and that's it. Well, I could do that now but... I love all my current bags too much and I don't think I can ever part with them! :P

I'm slightly off the Luggage after seeing it IRL. Still love everyone's pics, but the dimensions they have right now just doesn't work for me. Might change my mind if they did a medium with shoulder strap. Of course checking out the Valextra counter in Barneys before looking at the Luggage didn't help much either.