The Weirdest Thing Happened After I Bought My Celine Luggage

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
The past couple of years have been pretty tough for me; the HB got laid off ("downsized") and was out of work for 15 months. He's back working (consulting - thank god), but during that time .. I took a hard look at my Handbag obsession (especially Balenciaga since that is the predominant brand) and thought that I should really "downsize" myself!!!

Okay .. so, I've bought a few things here & there, but have been contemplating a serious PURGE! That being said, I have been really jonesing for a Celine Luggage Envelope and when I put my stuff into it in the store today (have one on 'HOLD'), I thought ... "WOW - I can actually see all the objects and don't have to dig around for them". That in itself is rather liberating; could I be done with Balenciaga and be content with Celine?!?! Could the 'minimalist' style convert me?? Stay tuned ...

LouiseyPeasey

naff
O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
Celine has given me that great zen sense of peace twice now. It passes. It's great while it's happening, though - enjoy it!

I have a similar feeling now that I have a black luggage and a black box. I really don't think much about other handbags now. I'm contemplating a bright colored cabas for spring (one-- a previously unheard of number of planned bag purchases for a season!!), but that's it. I hope this feeling lasts-- it's very cool.

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
I still peruse the Handbags thread, Hermes, Chanel and LV but meh - don't have any urges to buy. OMG did I actually say that!?

bag-gage

Just browsing
Mar 25, 2009
I've been wanting to confess this for some time but haven't dared to LOL. Don't know if it'll pass; we'll see! :smile:

loves

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
I too, feel done. I hope it's true:biggrin: My money tree is bare and it even went thruugh the woodchipper,,,

I am more of a mind to sell a bunch of bags and go minimalist.
same here. both the bare $ tree and also getting rid of 90% of my bags and go zen