Food The Weirdest/Coolest things you can do with Hot Dogs...

luvhautecouture

Chanelaholic
O.G.
Sep 18, 2007
octodogBIG.jpg
these make those

octodogpost.jpg

octodog-baronbobcreation.jpg

http://www.baronbob.com/octodog.htm

how fun! I think some kids would like it!!

Ha I was thinking the exact same thing as Jill because well... there used to be this girl in high school who was nicknamed "Hot Dog Girl" for reasons that I will leave up to you to guess.

And those octodogs are freaky looking... hot dogs are kind of freaky looking to begin with if you stare at them too long LOL. Okay, I'm going to go now before I start talking about what's IN hotdogs.

Those pictures are funny! The coolest thing you can do w/ a hot dog IMO is a corndog! So gross, really when you think about it, but they are really good w/ some yellow mustard every once in a while.

OMG if I still had lil kids I'd totally do the octopus dog. I'm sure you could easily make them with just a paring knife. I would however leave the whipped cream off the plate. What's up with that???

Ha I was thinking the exact same thing as Jill because well... there used to be this girl in high school who was nicknamed "Hot Dog Girl" for reasons that I will leave up to you to guess.

And those octodogs are freaky looking... hot dogs are kind of freaky looking to begin with if you stare at them too long LOL. Okay, I'm going to go now before I start talking about what's IN hotdogs.

LMAO, there was a girl in my HS who's nickname was the same thing and probably for the same reason.:roflmfao: