The Weekender / Voyage Club

58f74374.jpg

yes it is! It kept calling to me. It's a tactile thing!
Now I'm need to figure out how to make the weekender size work for me. The leather is so amazing, it seems like the kind of large bag that can look smaller.

(wow, there are a lot of chair legs in my photo, I need to work on that!)

yes it is! It kept calling to me. It's a tactile thing!
Now I'm need to figure out how to make the weekender size work for me. The leather is so amazing, it seems like the kind of large bag that can look smaller.

(wow, there are a lot of chair legs in my photo, I need to work on that!)

Yes, :lol:, but gorgeous photo anyway. Who can resist this bag?

The weekender does collapse when you carry it. I don't find it looks that huge. It's just a great size. Enjoy your beauty.

Bit the bullet and got a Grenat weekender, can't wait for this, I'm like 5"2 but hoping it'll be great for travel! :smile:

Scoured through all the wonderful pics here and I've to thank everyone for the modeling pics :smile:

Stunning! The leather looks fabulous! Is that grenat? It looks so much like Bordeaux!

Thank you! I was surprised by the leather as well, its better than some of the '04/'05 leather, I am completely in love with the oldies leather now. Especially on such a giant bag, there's so much squishy leather to feel :biggrin: actually without the year cards I'm not sure i able to differentiate btw Bordeaux n Grenat, either ways its lovely!

Posting a pic here cos this thread really helped me when I was researching on a weekender

Here's my men's weekender and I'm around 5'2"

0B8573D6-689A-4B74-8E3C-94E56311F92E-54516-000010F51731B857_zps52d6a5a6.jpg