The Weekender / Voyage Club

^ awwwww thank you :love:, i wore it the other day to a fashion show that i attended - and it was perfect, i had to carry a ton of things - and it looked amazing! :love:

HelenNZ,

Im glad I could help:smile: . Yes, Im in love :heart: with BOTH of my courier and voyage/weekend bags. I debut my weekender bag last weekend, on mother's day. My mom loved it and she's considering on getting one as well. :roflmfao:

Im working on getting the Blue/Gris courier or messenger bag soon.

I thought about getting the Grey voyage too...but with the 3rd one coming this fall...I think I'd wait for spring/summer 07 for another voyage bag. (Unless the new bowling bag style one for fall 07 get's my attention! :rolleyes: )

Anyway...I love my courier too!

Greetings from AZ to you HelenNZ!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Perhaps I should be more specific: I work with a woman who has a black weekender that I love. she wants to sell it to me, but I'm afraid it is a fake now that i see byMiMi's, which has feet on the bottom -- my co-worker's does not. I can't find any references to feet on the bottom of the weekenders at atelier naff or anywhere else, so if anyone has any helpful info on this, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

wow guys, your weekenders are to die for!!!!!!!!!!!
love your emerald lovur, and your bordeaux MiMi!!!!:love:
do you know the size of the courier?!i love the striped one, but i'm pretty tiny and i don't know if it looks HUGE on me...my medium seems so big on me...:sad:but i love it anyway!!!:nuts::love:

Mischa, thank you! :love:

Bags, you'd have to post photo's of the bag - can you do that? I won't really be able to give any input until we can see the bag! :love:

hmm, I dunno if she'd let me take photos ... then I'd have to tell her I think it's a fake! It looks quite a bit like yours, Mimi, and has the proper dimensions for a weekend bag, no shoulder strap, etc. -- but no little metal feet on the bottom, which is what worried me after i saw your fantastic bag!

I'll see if I can figure out a polite and non-insulting way to ask her where she got it and if she'd mind if I had it authenticated before buying it. Wish me luck! ;)

^ goodluck! I really don't think that should be a problem, after all - you just want to make sure as a buyer!!!

Does the work have feet on the bottom? Does anyone have an old weekender? I only have this one weekender, and it's Fall '05, so unfortunately I can't reference from the older weekenders.

hi everyone!

is anyone here considering a weekender in the new grenat color?
i always loved the bourdeaux, and i think that this color is close, but darker. What do you weekender people think of a this style in this color? I am tempted to preorder!!!!!!

t

K, thanks everyone. it seems likely that without feet, it's probably not real. I'll ask her about it and see what she says, though!

Meanwhile, if anyone decides they'd like to part with theirs ... keep me in mind! ;)

thanks again, everyone.

Bagsane: I just checked my Emerald 06 Weekender, it has "feet" too. So, I guess, If there's no feet on the Bbags Weekender, I might say it's not authentic.

To Toni22: About the Grenat..I think It's better to wait until ALL the fall colors are out and some of the wonderful forumeers here posted pics..THEN...decide on whether getting the Grenat or other colors that might be better. I initially WANTED the Rust/Rouille Weekender and Courier. After, checking the pics off Alora Rag emailer, this post and lots of color research...I ENDED up with the Emerald 06 Weekender and Ink Courier, Which I absolutely love. So, I'd say..wait till you see the pics, research the colors, or check it out at your local Bal retailers to decide what colors to get.

:shame:

lulurbag thank you so much! its so hard to tell what they will look like IRL. some bags just look better in certain colors. I am leaning toward a darker color... always loved the bourdeaux....do you think alora rag will have pics of the weekender in the new colors? that would be great!

t

CeeJay said:
I also have the Black Weekender (2004) ... wouldn't mind adding a few more - some choices:

1) Apple Green
2) Bordeaux Weekender
3) Eggplant
4) Magenta

If anyone is interested in parting with theirs ... let me know!!! :biggrin:

Wow! What a collection. What do you use your bags for since you have so many of the same style? Is it difficult to travel with since they do not have a shoulder strap?