The Weakness Over Another Bag

Chaz --beautiful bag!!!! You did good, especially after that jerk yesterday!!!! Tumbled or darwin leather???? Tell Andy that the bag is from last season and was cheap, cheap, cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't you dare put that cockroach thing on that lovely bag, though!!!!
GEt the pink bayswater ring to put on it!!!!!

Hahaha!! Noted sweetie,anyway I think the cockroach is more Roxys style!!!!
I'm told that Pinky is glove leather,so no testing on her,and if there is a wisp of a cloud around she stays in!!

I think she's past season from last year,I'm not sure,but she's ticking all my boxes right now!!!:love::tup:

Lovely bag chaz, you deserve it! What happened yesterday btw, am I missing something?:confused1:

Thanks daisy!! I am soooooooo in love with her,as you can see she is a better than fab match with my Paul Smith stuff!!! I am going to keep her strictly for summer so no danger of dark clothes marking her,she's too precious!!!

And summer time I have got a fab pair of french connection linen pants,sort of like a low waist jeans but made in linen,that she would set off just too fabulously!! I have been waiting for my bagain fc pants to go with something(complete bargain at a tenner,reduced from £120!!!,could'nt say no could I?) so roll on summer I say!!:love::heart:

OMG Chaz you are insatiable !!! Gorgeous bag and goes great with your Paul Smith accessories! congrats you mad woman!!:nuts:

Thanks Jo!! But she came along and I could'nt pass her up,I really am on a bag ban now!! If she had'nt come along I would'nt have even contemplated another bag until May,I was quite happy to wait.But I know how much I've kicked myself over the baby blue blenheim,and I could feel this would be the same!! I'm so glad I have got the rest of my xmas shopping other wise I would be in line for some very awkward questions!!(first time in years I have got it sorted so early,good job too!)

Wow, it's a really cute colour and it looks great with the Paul Smith belt. Roll on Summer!! Just a pity it's still at least 6 months away :P, though up here it's more like 8 then we get a week then it's back to grey and wet. Hope you get great weather for it.

Wow, it's a really cute colour and it looks great with the Paul Smith belt. Roll on Summer!! Just a pity it's still at least 6 months away :P, though up here it's more like 8 then we get a week then it's back to grey and wet. Hope you get great weather for it.

Thanks Audrey!! I am so in love with her,never really wanted a colored bag before,let alone pink,but when the opportunity came up I totally fell in love!!:love:

Ps.We get rubbish weather down here too,if it comes to it I'll just parade her round the house!!!

I know,I must learn how to spin my pics about,but I might not ask Andy how to on this occasion.......................................................lol !!!!!!!!!!!!
And it did feel that everything just came together,bayswater,color, so yes she was a must have!!! And as I don't have to buy anything to go with her,she was quite economical in one sense!!!

And DC I now know how you felt when you first laid eyes on your purple bay!!! Magic!!! And its unlined glove leather,so no Collinil on this baby!!! Huge smiling to myself!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And Sarajane!! How good were you!! No bag!! (do they have any cockroaches in the outlets yet?I'm only asking in preparation of May!!) But I am more than impressed that you came away with nothing!!! Not even a tin of Collinil?

And Aine I don't know how I sat on this without bursting!!!xxxxxxxx

Thank you Polaremil,the color just had me,I could'nt leave it!!xxxxxx

I was so boring - I came away with just a new 2008 diary and some paper for my agenda. I very nearly bought a black messenger bag. It was bigger than the Anthony and had a leather strap. I went off to have a cup of tea and when I came back someone else had swiped it. :cursing:
They also had a Joel in stone (kind of a sagey colour) and it was £97!!!! Total bargain but I wasn't sure about the colour and I really want black.
There were some great bags in ginger (I really like that colour) and I was sorely tempted by an Emmy and Bayswater but walked away as I've got Araline in that colour.
I think if they'd had Mabel in bright red I might have been in trouble because, even though I'm not 100 per cent sure about the style, I adore the colour!
I had a good look for keyrings but they didn't have any other than the standard key fob ones.
I'm dreaming about Hanover - we def need them to get two in oak in at Bicester for our May meet! If I wore less black and more brown, I'd snap up the choc one as it was totally gorgeous.

Yes,definately two Hanovers.I have made my mind up!! I think its slouchy style is gorgeous,and on the days I don't want to use Pinky an oak hanover would be perfect!!xxxxxxxxx

Thats a thought,what leather is the hanover? As I would'nt want to use Pinky in the summer if the weather looks iffy,I would much,much rather use something else. Can the Hanover be collinil'd? Not too much of a worry if it can't as it will be a summer bag,but its just on the days in our fabulous summer where we get four seasons in one day it would be worth being forearmed then it does'nt get a drenching! I might get it for a bargain,but I don't want to mis-treat it!!xxxx

Why wait for summer.......I love the combination of pink and chocolate brown, pink and grey.....a splash of color in the cold n' dreary winter months does put a lot of smiles on peoples faces AND yours as well!!!!! Pinkie - oh do come out to PLAY PLAY PLAY!:yahoo:

Why wait for summer.......I love the combination of pink and chocolate brown, pink and grey.....a splash of color in the cold n' dreary winter months does put a lot of smiles on peoples faces AND yours as well!!!!! Pinkie - oh do come out to PLAY PLAY PLAY!:yahoo:

OOOO!!! I could'nt!! Our British winters are just foul!! But on a really cheery note I have just been skimming about,and only just gone and found the pic of Eva Longoria with her Hanover!!! Thank you plain jane 2 for posting it on the celeb thread (number 4 post if you want to get to it quick!!!) I so want that bag!!! Its lovely but it looks a bit lighter than oak? Almost looks nude or something,not sure but it would make a fab alternative to Pinky in the summer when our typically crap British summer does its traditional sun for 3 days,pees down all the rest!!xxxxxxxxxx

Chaz, that is a fab bag, I have it in the black and think it is the perfect size.

I am exactly like you, I feel guilty after all my purchases, its ridiculous, I have this guilt thing. Though obviously it can't be that bad as it doesn't stop me buying it in the first place.....:lol: