the washed caviar is now my best friend!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, i never thought for a moment i could get so much into a jumbo flap. Much to my delighted surprise, I bought the new washed caviar jumbo with silver h/w, and the caviar leather is decidely softer than the rigid caviar, so the bag is a tad more mushy...and stretches more! I highly recommend this type of caviar...my SA said they don't make it in black (yet)...i dont know if they do in white/cream....i was so torn with the purple lambskin decision as i had a love affair going on with it, but decided on the caviar leather because i am very hard on my stuff....(i.e., my Chanel shoes can show a scuff within 3 wearings....). Got the brown because it has such an edgy look, and i dont think alot of people have it (yet). would post pics but have to run out door......will later!

2. Ooh Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!! :yes:

3. Lets see pics!!

4. Pics please!!! :yes:

5. Congratulations! I didn't know the brown caviar came in washed caviar! Pictures please!

6. :whistle: Sounds gorgeous - can not wait to see the pics.... :popcorn:

7. Congrats!!

8. I dont think the jumbo u got is actually WASHED caviar?I think its just the newer version of caviar?can someone clarify?

9. Fantastic! Can't wait to see pics!

10. Can't wait to see!

11. Sounds lovely!!!!

12. Pics please!

13. oooh, please, yes, pics????

14. congratulations! this is so pretty!