The Warm Fuzzies ... New and Unusual Mulberry Bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't know about you guys but whenever I find a bag that I’m really excited about I get this weird giddy feeling (or the warm fuzzies as I call it) ... and the other day while having a mooch in my local mulberry store that happened to me again... quite by accident too.

I was having a chat to the manager who I’ve known a few years about an item I was looking for (which they hadn’t had delivered yet) when she asked me if I’d had my email through about the sale preview... which I hadn’t (turns out my email had eaten it) ... she asked if I was looking at anything in particular - and I was ... I went through a few Hampstead’s, more than a few Seaton’s, a Bayswater or two and some Harlow’s...but I still couldn’t find something that I really wanted or liked the fit of - so she let me have a look at the sale stock list.

After a few minutes or looking, I spotted something I really wanted to have a look at - it was the Small Seaton in Multicolour silky Calf Intarsio Scales.

I had seen it online when it was launched (only about two months ago) but I couldn’t decide if I liked it or not, so I didn’t go any further with it.... but after seeing it in person.... wow, I was really blown away and it’s been a long time since a bag has done that to me (hence the long rambling post - apologies) ... but it was / and still is amazing.

Needless to say that it came home with me.

However I will say that it is one of those marmite things - you either love it or you hate it. I really love it.

Here are a few photos so you guys can see it for yourselves - i’d love to hear some of your thoughts / opinions.

K

Attached Files:

2. It's seen it before online but seeing you wearing it, I LOVE it. I think the scales are really unique looking.

3. Its so gorgeous! I love unique bags like that, you don't want to carry the same boring bag as everyone else! Thats why I'm the weirdo in Houston Texas carrying Mulberry in a sea of Louis Vuitton!!!

4. Absolutely gorgeous! It will turn heads and bring you compliments for years and it looks like it will pair perfectly with neutrals making it a wardrobe staple. Lovely purchase!

5. It`s such a gorgeous bag! The colour combination is perfect imo and the scales make it look wonderfully sixties-like.:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice