The Wallet Club!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here I come with Sistina wallet:heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tjockis Love your Sistina wallet.

3. :nuts: it's gorgeous!!!!

4. My newest wallet :yahoo:

Epi Zippy in Cassis!!!

[​IMG]

5. tobylittledude-----love your zippy!:nuts:

6. Here is my Vernis Zippy Wallet! I've had this for 2 years and its still very new and gorgeous :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I can join too! My Pomme Sarah came Thursday...

[​IMG]

The color in this one didn't come out well. It's so hard to photograph the beauty of the Pomme...
    [​IMG]

8. Adding a new Vernis Pomme French Wallet to my collection :smile:

[​IMG]

9. i'm back in the club again....with mono Emilie wallet in red! no pics yet though...still in the box until valentines..!

10. Here's my International Wallet (also posted in "What's in your wallet?" thread).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's lots of room in this wallet. I especially like the pocket because I can fit my iPhone in there when I only need to carry my wallet.

11. Pigeu your PTI is gorgeous.

12. Thanks! :smile:

13. I'm officially a member!!

My new to me Monogram Eugenie!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*question though-I took this to LV and they said they couldn't stamp it because of the buckle. But ie seen one on here with it done....why is that??

14. ^^ I think they meant that they cant heat stamp on the leather that is under the buckle becasue they have to be able to lay it flat. But, im pretty sure you can get it stamped above the logo.

btw, I LOVE this wallet! You have great taste !

15. [​IMG]
    my recent big-name splurge...