The Walking Dead on AMC

ahhhh my recording deleted the last episode!!
i haven't been able to watch it :crybaby::cry:
looks like it was a very intense and full on action epi!!! ... where can i watch it online ?? soo where were all those walkers come from???

ahhhh my recording deleted the last episode!!
i haven't been able to watch it :crybaby::cry:
looks like it was a very intense and full on action epi!!! ... where can i watch it online ?? soo where were all those walkers come from???

They started out following a helicopter (the "herd" grew larger as they walked) then were distracted by the gunshot and started following that sound. You can search for TWD episodes online and find some things but it usually requires you downloading stuff.

They started out following a helicopter (the "herd" grew larger as they walked) then were distracted by the gunshot and started following that sound. You can search for TWD episodes online and find some things but it usually requires you downloading stuff.

thank u .. ya tried that n dont so keen to all the downloading stuff. so went to read all the reviews n it makes me even curious to watch it :sweatdrop:

Can the Walkers swim? I bet not, they can barely walk. I think a good place to go would be in the middle of a big big lake, tie a bunch or houseboots together, fish, etc... too much thinking on this? fun tho

Can the Walkers swim? I bet not, they can barely walk. I think a good place to go would be in the middle of a big big lake, tie a bunch or houseboots together, fish, etc... too much thinking on this? fun tho

Hmm, I wonder then if islands are safe?

Also wonder why fire doesn't seem to kill them(?). I think they had mentioned something about the walkers getting napalmed in Atlanta but that it didn't have much effect. So does that mean the barn burning was more of a distraction than a wipe-them-out tactic?

Walkers can't swim, but if you've read World War Z, they can walk for years. As in, across the bottom of the ocean (not sure how this works out with water pressure) until they reach mainland. So, an island wouldn't exactly be safe, but a boat might be.

Walkers can't swim, but if you've read World War Z, they can walk for years. As in, across the bottom of the ocean (not sure how this works out with water pressure) until they reach mainland. So, an island wouldn't exactly be safe, but a boat might be.

In the Zombie Survival Guide (written by the same guy), he says that they can latch or get stuck on anchors, so boats aren't necessarily safe either.