The Walking Dead on AMC

^That's so awesome. I read about how they were going to have zombies roaming a bunch of cities to promote the show. That would've scared the crap out of me in the morning.

Reactions: Caz71
Loved this show, really good premier. Not sure how I feel about the Mrs. moving on so quickly to her husbands BFF/co-worker though. The gore was pretty awesome, they didnt hold back at all! Cant wait for next week!

Loved this show, really good premier. Not sure how I feel about the Mrs. moving on so quickly to her husbands BFF/co-worker though. The gore was pretty awesome, they didnt hold back at all! Cant wait for next week!

Well it might not have been that quickly (we don't know how long he was out for) or .... they had something cooking when the hubby was healthy. We'll see ...

They sure didn't. What I seen was pretty good. I started watching it pretty late and end up passing out around midnight...drinking an entire bottle of merlot will do that.:amuse:

I couldn't get past the whole "horse incident". They're not supposed to want animals! They're only supposed to be craving human flesh......according to all other zombie movies....lol. Now I have to worry about my 2 puppies and my cat??

Another thing I couldn't get past is why would the hospital staff completely abandon a semi-conscious patient and not at least evacuate him(I know I know if they did that there would be no show)?? They seriously would just abandon them? My favorite part...you only needed to stay quite and they wouldn't find you. I can do quiet(sans dogs)...lol. Overall I am absolutely loving this show so far. I'm a Halloween and horror movie freak so this is right up my alley. I'm really looking forward to next week.

Oh and I have the perfect safety spot if a zombie apocalypse ever happened...stockpile yourself on the second floor of your house then burn or do whatever you can to get rid of the first few steps....big gaping hole for the zombies to fall in and they can't get to you. Now of course you will have certain problems..bathroom(I'm thinking buckets..lol), running out of water...but at some point there has to be an opening to restock on needed supplies. Even better find a house with a bathroom on the second floor! Then you're all set except for when you run out of food. So really really really stock up on non perishables....lol

Great start to The Walking Dead series! I can't wait to see how they develop the plot for the rest of the season. I wonder if AMC is going to stay true to the graphic zombie novel/comic that it's based on.

Yeah, I was stuck on the whole "your husband is in a coma at the hospital, so why didn't you go get him" part. At least address it somehow..maybe have his friend and wife talk about how they tried but too many zombies or how they plan on going back to search for him, but as it stands now, it seems like she just abandoned him. Who's wife would do that??

^^ I would think so. It seems that he was still in the hospital possibly 1 - 2 weeks after the zombie plague hit, based on the dead flowers on the bedside table and visit from his "friend". Most hopitals, towns, govt. establishment, etc. would have been overrun by the infected/zombies within a short period of time, which might explain why his wife chose to just flee with their son so suddenly.