The Waiting Game

chrispb

Feb 27, 2009
Is anyone else going to purchase anything from the "Coming Soon" section? I rehomed a bag to fund another. It only took me around two weeks to decide what bag and colour. Now Mulberry says these new bags (maybe) won't arrive until after Christmas! :wtf:

I guess I'm just excited. I remember having to wait months for the Alexa to arrive but that was well worth the wait.

I think I prob will- got my eye on a couple but want to see them IRL first. At least the wait gives time to save up and see if there are any goodies in the Christmas sale first. Every cloud and all that

I wonder if there is going to be an Alexa in watermelon soft buffalo...? I really want a red bag. On the other hand, I'd love an Edie in this colour as I already have Alexas. I love trying out new styles!

I'm waiting for the blue Lily. I got to see the colour and leather in HoF and the leather is amazingly soft. My boyfriend has offered to get it for me for christmas, but if it's not available in the next few weeks, I'll have to get something else :o( I wanted to get it before the VAT increase because I think a few companies will use it to sneak in a price increase.

Nope, nothing from the new season tempting me, thankfully since I think next bag will be chocolate Bays. :nuts:

After returning the black one a few weeks ago I think I have finally decided I do want it in Chocolate........:graucho: