The waiting begins...I am sooo excited!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone. I have had a goal for years to give myself a Hermes Handbag when I reached a significant financial goal.

THAT DAY HAS ARRIVED!!!

I have developed a relationship with my SA at the H Boutique at Neimans by purchasing other things here and there. We discussed what I wanted and she told me it could be a year. So I am in wait mode!!

:smile:

Has anyone purchased an Hermes bag at Neiman Marcus? What was your experience like?

I am also wondering if I should cultivate a relationship with someone in Chicago as well. I live in Minneapolis....no Hermes in this town!!! Ideas?????

Thanks so much. I look forward to being around while I wait for my prize!!!!

2. Jewelqueen, congratulations! Have no experience with a purchase at NM so cannot help with your questions, but,placing a request can make you feel on top of the world!

3. so glad that things are in the waiting mode now.. and unfortunately, never shopped at Neiman Marcus for a bag so no help here either.. but will be waiting patiently with you for your bag.....

4. Which bag are you waiting for? How exciting.

5. Ohhh, how exciting! I long for this day. What's the order for?

6. I am so excited for you too~! my guess is that your waiting for a kelly becuase you seem like such a lady

7. What great news!!

8. oooh so the wait begins!!! what did you order? I'm so excited for you!

9. That is exciting! Please tell us your order?! I put an order in for the Feb podium and got it two months later -- so you never know, the wait might be short!

10. How exciting, Jewelqueen! I have no experience with those stores you mentioned but it may comes earlier than you expected.

11. That is really exiciting! I also have some financial goals that I want to reach before buying a Hermes bag - so its really inspiring to read that someone else has been there and made it!

12. I wish I could say I was super original but I just can't help it...it is just too perfect to pass up for my first one.

A Black Kelly!!!! :heart: