The wait is over~Royal Croc Easy Rider Date Clutch Reveal!

besabonita

Ziva & Tony
Sep 3, 2009
At first I didn't know what to think of the Easy Rider Collection when I first saw it, lets just say is has grown on me quite a bit!

Here is my first Easy Rider purchase, the Royal Croc Easy Rider date Clutch!

I have taken lots of pictures, and even comparison pictures with my BQP MAC for reference.

The leather is pretty stiff, but this is going to be a fabulous cross body clutch (thats how I will be wearing mine)!

Here come the pictures....

Royal Easy Rider Date Clutch

Pursespursespurses050.jpg

Pursespursespurses051.jpg

Pursespursespurses052.jpg

Pursespursespurses053.jpg

Pursespursespurses054.jpg

Pursespursespurses055.jpg

Thanks for sharing your pictures! I love the color and I like it from the backside.

Is it just me or does this clutch just have way too much going on on the front? It looks a mess with zippers, angles, tassles, studs, foldover, chain.......!

Thanks so much for the mod pics, Besa. The color is amazing...

Thanks for sharing your pictures! I love the color and I like it from the backside.

Is it just me or does this clutch just have way too much going on on the front? It looks a mess with zippers, angles, tassles, studs, foldover, chain.......!

That's what I thought too...except that I've found that RMs are always better in person...for example, the croc Nikki with the resin handle I thought looked cheesy, but was really pretty and sophisticated when I saw it IRL.

Besabonita, would you say the same of the royal ERDC?

I think it looks busy, too. The color is pretty though.

I love it!! I don't think it's too busy at all, esp. with a simple outfit....I might de-tazzle it though!! :P

Enjoy her and thanks so much for taking all the pics for us! I have been excited to see this bag IRL.