The Volga Passport/Document Holder

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
Not that any of us need any enabling in expanding our H-rainbows, but I recently got one of these handy holders in Rose Shocking Chevre Mysore called the Volga Document holder; not sure if this is a new item or if it's been around for awhile, but it was the first time I'd seen this. They're great for those of you who travel abroad frequently to hold your passport and cards, but I plan on using this as an evening bag insert--to put 1-2 credit cards and bills in my JPG Kelly along with any ticket stubs. Retail is about $460. Measures about 5.5 x 3.75 inches. Two CC slots in the front, with one slot in the back. Just an FYI in case anyone else is looking for something like this!

Attachments

• IMG_1840_2.jpg
    IMG_1840_2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 897
  • IMG_1841.jpg
    IMG_1841.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 505
  • IMG_1843_2.jpg
    IMG_1843_2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 731
Hadn't seen this before. I like! So there's a center large pocket? Does your passport fit in smoothly or does it need to be crammed (like the Smythson passport holders)?

(I'm in love with Rose Shocking again...)

BM, yup-the large center slot is for your passport and is in addition to the other slots I mentioned; my passport fits nicely in there--not too tight where you're struggling to fit it back in if you're in a hurry, but just snug enough to keep your passport secure--it won't slide out if you turn it upside down.

I like this.

attachment.php

yet another small leather goodie to fit in our bags! great T!

btw, i use the insert of my dogon wallet for my evening clutch - with the 2 slots for cards and the zippered part, its' ideal too!