The Virgin Vachetta Club --Pale is the new tan (literally) :)

coreenmd

cruisin’ thru life :)
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
Hi girls! I was thinking about forming this club today as one fellow baghag asked me if i liked my vachetta as white as can be or with a rich patina. Somehow I ended up confused :confused1: as I never did make a solid preference before... Then I thought, I think I love the virgin white patina because i like the new smell. :yes: So I'm a self-proclaimed member! ;)

P.S.
Although I also like the honey-esque light patina that is showing up on my mono speedy now... so maybe not necessarily 'virgin?' LOL! Nevertheless I know hundreds of LV lovers here love the white vachetta! come girls, join this club!:yahoo:

Personally, I LOVE the white vachetta. The patina bugs me. If I could find a way to keep the vachetta white all the time, I'd totally buy lots ot LV with vachetta!

Lol...none of my pieces really have white vachetta anymore since I've used them all :lol:
The only one that has light-ish vachetta is my Azur pochette..this was the picture from when I got it for my birthday in November.
azurpochette.jpg

i absolutely love the pale, pale vachetta! i would pay to be able to stop the patina process altogether. this is my newest bag, and the only one that doesn't have a patina yet: the Monogram Carryall

carryall.jpg

My new mono speedy 30 is so light and it's driving me nuts. I keep staring at and searching to see if it's gotten any darker, it's like waiting for the water to boil. I am keeping it out of it's dustbag to speed it up. I like light vachetta too don't get me wrong, but not white, I want it to be the palest shade of honey, that really light tan color. I noticed even on elux, the speedy bags they show don't have white vachetta, they all have a very nice light golden color.

Here's an old pic of my Denim Speedy... it's now darker as I used it a lot :nuts: The Azur still looks like this... I used it only a few times so far.

Attachments

• denim1.jpg
    denim1.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 487
  • azur-neu.jpg
    azur-neu.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 531