The Virgin Vachetta Club --Pale is the new tan (literally) :)

coreenmd

cruisin’ thru life :)
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
Hi girls! I was thinking about forming this club today as one fellow baghag asked me if i liked my vachetta as white as can be or with a rich patina. Somehow I ended up confused :confused1: as I never did make a solid preference before... Then I thought, I think I love the virgin white patina because i like the new smell. :yes: So I'm a self-proclaimed member! ;)

P.S.
Although I also like the honey-esque light patina that is showing up on my mono speedy now... so maybe not necessarily 'virgin?' LOL! Nevertheless I know hundreds of LV lovers here love the white vachetta! come girls, join this club!:yahoo:

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
Lol...none of my pieces really have white vachetta anymore since I've used them all :lol:
The only one that has light-ish vachetta is my Azur pochette..this was the picture from when I got it for my birthday in November.
azurpochette.jpg

yeuxhonnetes

Resting B!tch Personality
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
i absolutely love the pale, pale vachetta! i would pay to be able to stop the patina process altogether. this is my newest bag, and the only one that doesn't have a patina yet: the Monogram Carryall

carryall.jpg

Dec 13, 2006
My new mono speedy 30 is so light and it's driving me nuts. I keep staring at and searching to see if it's gotten any darker, it's like waiting for the water to boil. I am keeping it out of it's dustbag to speed it up. I like light vachetta too don't get me wrong, but not white, I want it to be the palest shade of honey, that really light tan color. I noticed even on elux, the speedy bags they show don't have white vachetta, they all have a very nice light golden color.

GerGirl

Apr 24, 2006
Here's an old pic of my Denim Speedy... it's now darker as I used it a lot :nuts: The Azur still looks like this... I used it only a few times so far.

Attachments

• denim1.jpg
    denim1.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 487
  • azur-neu.jpg
    azur-neu.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 531