The Virgin Diaries

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Just saw the commercial for this while watching Sister Wives! Looks interesting! Couldn't help but to laugh out loud at the wedding kiss! :lol: Anyone going to watch?

^Thanks, I just did a google search and this comment is so true:

"The trailer of this show shows the couples first kiss at the alter! IT IS AWFUL and gross to watch. They have no clue what they are doing and looks like two fish trying to eat their faces."

:roflmfao:

^ I agree. And there's nothing wrong with being a virgin, but something I'd personally prefer keeping private (as well as anything to do with my sex life). But that kiss was just hilarious. Well, hilariously cringe-worthy :P

I can understand people wanting to wait till marriage to have sex, but to kiss? How can you even know you want to marry someone without having kissed them?:confused1:Some things just baffle my mind

I can understand people wanting to wait till marriage to have sex, but to kiss? How can you even know you want to marry someone without having kissed them?:confused1:Some things just baffle my mind

TLC should do a collab between the Virgin Diaries and 19 Kids and Counting! The kids on 19 Kids and Counting have their first kiss at the altar.

^ I agree. And there's nothing wrong with being a virgin, but something I'd personally prefer keeping private (as well as anything to do with my sex life). But that kiss was just hilarious. Well, hilariously cringe-worthy :P

This. The kiss reminded me of the David Gest-Liza Minelli first kiss several moons okay... just awkward to watch.

Guess TLC is running out of ideas. Learning Channel, my bum-bum!